firemalt

Okay... who's sending people my way for walkthroughs and advice?

Just got a PM from another member, saying that I was recommended for a walkthrough.

Whoever is it... are you CRAZY?!?!  ;D I'm still learning day by day, abd don't need this type of stress in my life! LOL  ;D j/k

I'm just joking around, Ken. If there's something I know I can share/teach another member/someone new to vinyl cutting... I'm more than happy to pass on the information that was past on to me. In fact, I'm kinda speechless that someone has the confidence in my sills to recommend me  ;D

Well it wasn't me... but now that I know you are the go to person...  ;D

Yeah, he is da man. You can PM him 24/7. PM me and I will give you his celphone number.

Joe

Just got a PM from another member, saying that I was recommended for a walkthrough.

Whoever is it... are you CRAZY?!?!  ;D I'm still learning day by day, abd don't need this type of stress in my life! LOL  ;D j/k

ooh wee, now i know u r floating, why? because ur head is SO SWOLLEN RIGHT ABOUT NOW. anyway u know ur blushing firemalt, that's a compliment. despite the obvious, ur a very intellectual person.  ;D

Cell phone service too?? Excellent.  Man Firemalt you're like a knight in shining armour  ;D  *aww's in your dreaminess*

And,,,the price of this service is TERIFFIC.......free

And,,,the price of this service is TERIFFIC.......free

WRONG!!!! FAIL!!!!  ;D

I KNEW I'd get a response out of Shelia with this thread!!! LMAO!!!

umm, well i guess u know me a little to well or it's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. lol

Guest fivestar

Firemalt you're the best tech support on the boards, well next to Ken, but he's GOD.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest fivestar
;D ;D ;D Nope.  Gave 'er up and there's a video floating around to show people why.

Oh my goodness... during all this talk, my pc recognized the cutter.  YOU FIXED IT FIREMALT!

You really are the BEST tech supporter EVER! Wait until I tell ALL of the other Newbies about you!

*runs off with a devilish laugh*  ;D

Am not... I'm a spreader of good rumor.  ;D

Plus... trouble makers don't wear halos  ;D  I never leave home without mine.

Guest fivestar

ralais is gonna fit right in this forum.  ;D ;D ;D

ralais is gonna fit right in this forum.  ;D ;D ;D

Very true. Straight from her newbie status, she climbed to the trouble maker bunch.

One more to the club! Welcome Ralais.

JC

Joe... thanks for confirming that she is a she. You know I always have problems in that department(just opened myself up to a copious amount of jokes). ;D

Geez firemalt - I'd be chuffed if someone was sending me people for advice.  Means you either know your stuff or someone out there thinks you're top knotch  ;D