Where's a good place to ask for sample vinyl for my new heat press? I pressed a couple shirts with it and it works. Just need vinyl. LOL

I got a couple small samples (4x10 inches or so) from Jotopaper.com The multicut seems pretty good from what I tried.

Guest TracMatt

The multicut is great, but they only sell in 6 yd increments.  Even though it says 3 on the website.

Tracee

Guest TracMatt

I emailed the contact us email and asked for samples.  They only give you like the teeniest amount.  I got white and black, a 5 x 10 sheet of each.

Tracee

They didnt charge me. but I got what I paid for it wasn't hardly enough to test with. I wont post the guy I have been talking to on there. But if someone wants his contact info I will give it to you via PM.

Where's a good place to ask for sample vinyl for my new heat press? I pressed a couple shirts with it and it works. Just need vinyl. LOL

i know three places that r usally generous with samples: richardson supply, stahls id, and imprintables warehouse.

don't just call and ask for samples but let them know that ur new to the process ask them what u need and then u ask could they send u samples to test out. hope this helps.

Guest fivestar

Firemalt they never charged me for samples.  They was very small pieces but I fell in love with their product as many of you know (nonabelle);D

Firemalt they never charged me for samples.  They was very small pieces but I fell in love with their product as many of you know (nonabelle);D

yeah i know fivestar haha u just get special treatment for some reason. umm i wonder :);D

Guest fivestar

Nope no special treatment here.  I just ordered 3 rolls and was charged 8.50 per yrd just like their website states.  ;D ;D :) I still to this day don't know why he would of quoted you those prices.

Guest TracMatt

yeah I got really small samples also.  Barely enough to cut out anything decent and press it to know if you liked it.  I think I liked it but I don't like the 6 yd minimum.

Tracee

ok maybe not the right spot to ask but if one was to try t-shirt vinyl, could you use an iron for one shirt?

Thanks

Yeah, but you're not going to get the push and constant temp out of the iron like you would from a heat press.

will that is what I use multicut and I have check out other vinyl and this is what I have stayed with. And yes I sale lot of pre made transfer in vinyl now and no one has complaned yet.

I tried to get some/a sample from Signs + Banners and it was like pulling teeth-unsuccesfully.  The lady was not helpful and was a bit rude... In the catalog it says to call for samples...like I mentioned I did call but they are supposed to be calling me back to let me know if they can send out a small sample...bad first experience so far...

Signs + Banners------  :'(