Guest TracMatt

siser ez weed?

Guest fivestar

Alright damn it, I showed both of them to 2 people and had them feel it, look at it and everything and asked them if they looked or felt any different and both of them said they looked and felt the same to them.  I know I'm not loosing my mind these 2 samples I got here are the exact same product. 

You guys have got me going nuts now.  Ken send me another sample of a different color please.  :huh::lol::D

Okay pEEps... I'm busting into this thread way late, but I've been out of pocket for the last week or so. Just got my heat press set up, and I'm looking to buy some heat press material. What's the word on the street?!?!

I heard the word "free sample" and my ears perked up... more details, please!

Alright damn it, I showed both of them to 2 people and had them feel it, look at it and everything and asked them if they looked or felt any different and both of them said they looked and felt the same to them.  I know I'm not loosing my mind these 2 samples I got here are the exact same product. 

You guys have got me going nuts now.  Ken send me another sample of a different color please.  :D :D :D

we love u fivestar! :lol::D:huh:

You drunk, Shelia?!?! What does my post have to do with David?!?!  :lol::D:huh:

WHAT'S UP FIREMALT!  lol i was just about to put an APB out on u. where have u been :D i swear i almost started a thread this morning.

no, i'n not drunk, first i don't get drunk i get buzzed lol and secondly hell naw, too early in the day. lol

Ken did you send me a sample of Eco?  I'm telling everyone, my Siser and Eco are IDENTICAL in EVERY WAY.  I noticed yours is glossy Tracee, my sample is not gloss at all, it LOOKS FEELS CUTS and PRESSES EXACTLY like ECO.   :huh::lol::D

Package we have says Siser Easy Weed, and that is the box it came from.

:D

Guest TracMatt

Hey Five, the flash actually made it shiny like that.  I tried it without a flash and the pic was fuzzy.  My camera sucks!  The actual press is semi-matte, not glossy.  I thought it felt different than the eco, it was thicker.

I guess we will have to have others chime in.  I got a sample of brown, not sure if that makes a difference or not. :lol:

Tracee :huh:

Guest fivestar

Tim there's one guy in this thread *cough* Ken *cough* that could probably send you out a sample. 

Tracee, yeah mine is semi-matte too.  I am literally going bonkers over this.  I'm telling you guys, mine looks and feels indentical to Easy Weed, another thing I had someone PM me in another forum and assured me they was in fact made by the same manufacturer.  They didn't know if there was any ingredient change but that they was in fact made by the same manufacturer.

Oh BTW, my sample was a dark purple.

Guest TracMatt

Tomorrow, I'm going to do both of them at the same time.  I'll cut out an eco design and then a siser design and see if I think they are the same.  I really felt that the siser was a little thicker and weeded easier.  Could be the placebo affect though  :huh:.  Who knows right???

Tracee :lol: