alborlin

you guys have helped me out, i bought a collection and will help you now!

i just bought the mega 3 collection of vector art. if anybody is familiar with whats in it and needs something, feel free to ask. ive been asking a few times and you guys have really helped me out, so i think its only fair to share some i have

thanks, joe

gee, theres only 236 total pages!!!

hey, how do i attatch any eps files to this forum.

Al, I LOVE the Vector Art collections.  I have only purchased a few individual ones as needed.  Now you have me interested in checking out one or two I would love to have.  I won't be as demanding as Firemalt!! LOL

Jenny

Well.. if there are only 36 more pages, might as well throw those in too!  :angel:

Easy now. USCutter sells the Vector Art collections, and we don't want people posting all of the files from those collections on here. If someone requests a file that happens to be on the collection, that should not be problem, but let's go easy on posting all of them.    :angel:

:)

By the way, we sell the collections for about $100 that retail for $299 a collection on www.vectorart.com

Guest fivestar

I knew ole Ken would be in here with his Policeman's hat on.  :angel::):thumbsup: I was staying out of this one until he showed up.

Guest crshirts

Joe

I wouldn't mind having the Dashound like the one under your name.

Thanks

Carl

yeh, i wasnt planning on posting tons of them . i agree if someone needs a certain one, then i dont think that would hurt. we had some fun though

i bought the collection from us cutter.  fast shipping and i also purchased a application tape roller that appears to be good quality.

thanks, joe

ps, i bought the collection 3 , does anyone know how much different number 1 and 2 are? is it worth it getting more?

Guest fivestar

IMHO 1 is the best by far.  But I guess it depends on what you're needing.

Hey ya is there any pinstriping art?  Like car art?  ;D  Cheers...

I have the set of three and find all have their value especially buying here at 13 the retail price. I've sold graphics from all three. Paid for them selves many times over. ;D

This is a great set of vector art!  I highly recommend it...... and have found it to pay for itself quickly!  I find that I tend to use more designs from book #1, than from the others, but all have been a wonderful resource.

Can some one give me their opinion on which set would be the best for horse clip and dogs

PBear, you could always go to:  http://www.vectorart.com/

to take a sneak peek at what each disc has, if you haven't already.

Than ofcourse order them thru US Cutter, they have the BEST prices.

i know of 1 full page of horses on set 3 i bought. us cutter for 99.00 i thought was a good deal

Thanks, guess as soon as I get some bucks I'll be buying a set from U.S.