Sign in to follow this  
thredz

White hot mark 40 on Black t-shirt

This is a shirt I worked up for my guitar parts store.It's on a black fruit of the loom pocket t.Done on white hot mark 40.Cut at 40g's-16 i.p.s.,and printed at 280 degrees for 12 seconds on both sides.Feels like a plastisol print.When I used to be a screen printer I had to print the white,flash it off and then print and flash it 2 or 3 more times just to make it opaque.White screen prints on black are always thick to me because of the multiple prints.This vinyl feels like it's part of the shirt.Great stuff!

[attachment deleted by admin]

This is a shirt I worked up for my guitar parts store.It's on a black fruit of the loom pocket t.Done on white hot mark 40.Cut at 40g's-16 i.p.s.,and printed at 280 degrees for 12 seconds on both sides.Feels like a plastisol print.When I used to be a screen printer I had to print the white,flash it off and then print and flash it 2 or 3 more times just to make it opaque.White screen prints on black are always thick to me because of the multiple prints.This vinyl feels like it's part of the shirt.Great stuff!

Where did you source the vinyl and what did you print it on with? I am thinking about doing vinyl instead of screen right now.

I got the vinyl from signwarehouse.I used an anicient National heat press to apply it to the shirts.I used hard pressure on 280 degrees for 18 seconds.It woks great and feels just like a plastisol print.