Jackie J

It won't Cut.....

Ok, I'm getting really    :thumbsup:  about ready to send this back..

I received my us cutter set it up thursday and here it is sat afternoon. Still can't get it.

It well cut the test but nothing else.

I've got the picture and ready to cut. Its a vector design from sign torch.

It oulines it and everything. now machine says waiting.. how long its been over an hour.;D

Can someone please help me. I'm useing the serial port and think its all right.

I've gone to help but nothing is there.

I'd really be happy if someone could help me..PLEASE>>>>>

Thank you

Sounds like the many folks that don't get the USB configured quite right.  If you have serial connection on your PC, use it.  If USB only, then you may read some of the solutions here but, USCutter support will call you back Monday-Friday if you leave message for tech support.  Serial is problem free if you have it.

Best of luck. 

If you are using the serial port,make sure that the settings in the software say com1.Make sure the baud rate is the same on the cutter and in the software.

Did the blade hit the red reset buttons on the side? If so, manually move it away from it and try the cut again after repositioning vinyl so that it doesn't trigger those buttons.

Thank you all for getting back to me.. The cutter is set on  blazer.com1 is that right? and then what else?:thumbsup: and where do I find the baud rate that is suppose to be the same on the cutter and in the software.

Guest fivestar

Are you using the serial cable that came with the cutter?  Some cutters use different types of serial cables such as a null cable.  Also the cable you got with your machine could possibly be bad.  I've seen that happen before.

Hey I got it to cut part of a design.. so I was thrilled... but I went to try and do another one and the machine is stuck on waiting again>>> any help???

thank you

:thumbsup:

Hey I got it to cut part of a design.. so I was thrilled... but I went to try and do another one and the machine is stuck on waiting again>>> any help???

thank you

:thumbsup:

jackie how r u connected and what driver r u using on the com port

Hi, thank you for talking to me... I'm connected with the serial port and I'm on blazer com port 1

is that right?

Hi, I got it all straight now.. I'm on a roll

I had to download the vista driver from the cd.

I've been cutting all day. 

Husband won't let me touch his truck yet..lol

What homemade stuff can I make to clean my truck

to add designs? I haven't bought the stuff on line yet.

Thanks again you guys are great..  :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you got it straightened out. Vista seems to still be a little finicky with drivers. An far as cleaning the truck, you need somethig that will remove wax and silicone. I use Prep-Sol which is normally used before painting a vehicle. It's safe for most painted surfaces. Other cleaners work just as well.

http://www.performancecoatings.dupont.com/dpc/en/us/html/prodinfo/chromasystem/H-19295_3919S.pdf