Sign in to follow this  
Dan01801

Plastic Sign Blanks??

HI Everyone,

I am looking to purchase colored plastic sign blanks, to use in the interior of the branches (smaller sizes). I was able to find metal sign blanks for the parking lots etc. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

would this be the type used for interior signage doors etc, are they fimsy or rigid can it be cut? I was looking for hard plastic signs that come in colors

Guest fivestar

Sorry that would NOT be coroplast then.

It may be PVC that you're looking for. It's available in a lot of colors, and usually comes in 4' x 8' sheets that you can cut down to size with a table slicer or exacto and ruler. It's not great for outdoor use since UV breaks it down, but inside it's fine. You might want to look for sign suppliers in your local area - UPS doesn't like those 4' x 8' pieces too much.

You might try N. Glantz & Son. 1-866-645-2689

They carry a full line of sign material and depending on the area you are in they offer delivery so the 4 x 8 sheets are not an issue.

I have been using them for about 1 year now and have never had a problem. They deliver to me twice a week for free. I am not a big customer for them and they will sometimes add a small fuel charge ($2.50).