Ok I finally got my vinyl to feed through on the prefeed and then to actually start to cut but then the vinyl starts twisting. I have the rollers down. My design is an 8 foot text. Could it be the length is to long? How is the vinyl suppose to be loade on the right side or in the center, I am using 15 inch vinyl in a 24" laserpoint?

Pat

I load just about everything on the right side. 8-feet is a decent length. You can try loading the vinyl, then feed it forward a bit to see if the tracking looks okay. If it's a wee bit off track, just lift one pinch roller and move it just a smidgen and feed it back and forth again to test the straightness.

for the smaller stuff, I use the white/black/yellow sticker on the front to help align stuff.

Still off tracking even on a small test run. I tried what what ken said and adjusted the pressure setting. But the blade just barely sticks out from the holder. No matter how much i turn the adjustment knob nothing happens. Any other suggestions.

Pat

Still off tracking even on a small test run. I tried what what ken said and adjusted the pressure setting. But the blade just barely sticks out from the holder. No matter how much i turn the adjustment knob nothing happens. Any other suggestions.

Pat

what speed r u running. 30, 40 etc?

Remove both pinch rollers and inspect them. If one of them is cracked, it would casue this. I have only seen this happen a couple of times, but it is not unheard of.

Looking at the back of the cutter, remove the screw on the right back side that keep the pinch roller from going clear over to the right. Once removed, you should be able to get the pinch rollers all the way over to remove or replace.

Got the pinchers off Ken and you were right. The one on the left where two pieces that look like they fit on a track one is broke off. Can you tell me how much they are and how I can get one?

If you just got the cutter from us, it is a covered warranty part. Just ship us the borken one and be sure to include a good return shipping address, and I will ship you a new one.

USCutter

Attn: Ken

19510 144th Ave NE

STE C-1

Woodinville, WA 98072

Thanks Ken, unfortunatly I bought it off Drew from T-shirt forums. It is only 3 months old. So I may have to buy it. I found the PCut one but am not sure if it is the same.

Pat

Thanks Ken, unfortunatly I bought it off Drew from T-shirt forums. It is only 3 months old. So I may have to buy it. I found the PCut one but am not sure if it is the same.

Pat

Yes, they are the same thing.

Thanks Ken it has been ordered. Even though i unfortunatly did not purchase direct from you, I am very impressed with the help you have given me. I will never hesitate to reommend your products to anyone.

Pat

Ken, I just got my cutter in today, got it hooked up and noticed one of the pinch rollers is broken also. it looks like its shattered, the inside is actually powdery. i am gonna try to attach a pic of it.

post-3472-12986527505824_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986527506055_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986527514864_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986527515004_thumb.jpg

I have a 24" laserpoint.  I tried to cut 4' of text on Oracal 651 vinyl and had major problems.  The left roller didn't want to feed/roll the vinyl.  I tried to line the vinyl up completely on the right side to keep it straight but that didn't work either.  I looked at the rollers and they seem to be fine so I'm not sure what the problem is.  It seems to work fine with the heat transfer vinyl but is having problems with the thicker vinyl (and longer runs).  Any ideas or suggestions?   

Put a strip of paper under each pinch roller, then feed them forward. See if one feeds quicker than the other.

The left wheel (if facing the machine) did not feed the paper strip at all.  I did have a problem with it bunching up the heat transfer vinyl a few times.  I just wrotre it off as user error but it would be in he middle or end of the job.

This machine also takes a very long time to start once it's been turned on.

Did you have the left pinch roller locked down over the gap between the feed rollers?

yes, both are in the locked position.

Is it common for these machines to take forever (sometimes more than 5 minutes) to start once the power button is turned on?

yes, both are in the locked position.

Is it common for these machines to take forever (sometimes more than 5 minutes) to start once the power button is turned on?

No, and if that is the case, something is wrong with the unit.

What do I need to do to get a replacement unit?  I've got several orders that need to go out & I can't do them without this machine.  Is it possible to have a hold on my credit card so a replacement can be sent out & then be credited when you receive the machine I have now?  Please let me know ASAP as this is not a good time for me to be without my cutter!

What do I need to do to get a replacement unit?  I've got several orders that need to go out & I can't do them without this machine.  Is it possible to have a hold on my credit card so a replacement can be sent out & then be credited when you receive the machine I have now?  Please let me know ASAP as this is not a good time for me to be without my cutter!

Yes, you can order a new unit, then send the defective unit back for a refund of the order.