jeronimo

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROLAND GX 24 DESKTOP VINIL CUTTER vs. US CUTTER

Hi!

I'm trying to find out information about cutters.  I'm interested in buying the Roland model, but I have NO IDEA what would be another option (same characteristics, mesurements, etc).  Please someone help me!  Thanks a lot!

Jeronimo

Guest fivestar

I'd say about 1300.00.  Seriously though, it really depends on what you are using it for.  US Cutter's refine or copam will do almost anything the roland gx24 will do.  Let us know what you are wanting to do with the cutter and we will try and answer your question the best we can.

Hi!

I'm trying to find out information about cutters.  I'm interested in buying the Roland model, but I have NO IDEA what would be another option (same characteristics, mesurements, etc).  Please someone help me!  Thanks a lot!

Jeronimo

I HAD A max cutting area 23.1 in max width length can adjust

and i had a mh1351 i would say price wise is a huge diff for roland and uscutter

user frenly wise also huge diff

:X

The roland can be registered to cut out around images - basically so you can print on something, have the cutter look for the registration marks, and then remove the extra material...

I just bought a roland GX-300.

And a 25" US Cutters machine.

They're going to see different uses...

I un-bought the Roland...

An hint for sales folks: NEVER, EVER "play poker" with your customers. Mine started basically acting like I needed to do a bunch of my own research. Okay. Fine. I did.

Went to another place where the guy was answering questions I didn't know I had...