Sign in to follow this  
BigDog

Football Helmet

Does anyone have a .eps of a football helmet?  I cannot seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks

Rob

How does one open these files in the forum. I have tried and it opens the program tha is on my comp. but can't find it.

Can someone help please.

Nancy

Thanks PBear, my daughter just asked for a football hoodie today for her and her friends......maybe these will work? I can't see the images right away til I put in my software  :-

what's a football hoodie???

a guy who plays killer football?

a football sweatshirt?

never heard that term. ;D

LOL PBear, I like the killer football analogy

Kids aound here wear "Hoodies", a hooded sweatshirt. In this case it is going to have a football design on the front and she wants a smaller design on the hood itself. I'll have to get all the info from her cuz I only saw her tonite long enough to blurt that out. And typical of ANY customer.....can I have those by next week's game please. Suuuuuure honey whatever you want. ;D

Thanks for the smile, I needed that.

Hi, I need a football helmet but can't get it off here unless its in jpg. I can vectoris it.

I need a good one thats not going to cut all the little nodes out when I cut.

Tory, I thought she would have wanted by this weeks game hahaha, My daughter still after many many many years needs things "when I have time" like in a couple of days...

and nbeaton here's your jpg.... what program do you use?

post-2282-12986524805586_thumb.jpg

post-2282-12986524834781_thumb.jpg

Tory, I thought she would have wanted by this weeks game hahaha, My daughter still after many many many years needs things "when I have time" like in a couple of days...

Oh you mean like the time dance team (17 girls) needed 2 color applique embroidered on their jackets with names on the front in 5 days. And that was before I had the cutter so I was at the mercy of Stahls to get me the twill/sew disk in a few days. Gotta love a challenge.

BTW I guess you wouldn't know what a Hoodie is, I just noticed where you are. Warm all year long.

your daughter beat my daughter by a long shot... with Mommy/Daddy do's

I just got notice she needs help next Tuesday with Liam (my grandson) and asked me if could come down and help..

Aw, PBear, now she just isn't even playing fair pulling the Grandson card. Can't say no to that. I don't have any Grandchildren yet but I hear it's a whole new ballgame. Def the time to say work can wait! Enjoy

and nbeaton here's your jpg.... what program do you use?

Can you convert this to a .eps