Guest gracewriter

Post your pic. of your pet!

ROFLMAO John!!!! You are SOOO bad!!!  ;D

You must of had your coffee this morning!!!  Give your momma atleast $1.75....don't be so cheap  ;D

hey, I cook for her 3 nights a week and bake banana bread every 2 weeks....and get her chocolates every few days. She loves her sweets.

John, you must take very good care of your mom, to be able to handle all those sweets at her age.  My mom just turned 78 and while she loves her sweets, she can only have them in moderation.

Did you say you BAKE banana bread??? I love those!!! Hmmm...Christmas idea!!  ;D

mom weighs 5lbs more now than she did when she got married in 1942. Her blood pressure is that of a teenager,her doctor says. She can't remember what day it is most of the time which means I'll probably be taking care of her til she's 100 and I'll have to wear a name tag so she'll know who I am.

She can't remember what day it is most of the time which means I'll probably be taking care of her til she's 100 and I'll have to wear a name tag so she'll know who I am.

By that age you might need the tag to remember your own name.

Maybe.but I really don't have to know my own name. I depend on others to remember it.

LOL....to funny.

John, your mom must take life as it comes and not to worry much.  I would only hope my blood pressure would be that good.  My moms is quite good too, her last eye appt, the doctor said her eyes are actually getting better and that she could easily live another 20 years and her response, 'I don't know if I have enough MONEY to live that long"...

Here is the lil' lady's pet hermit crab.  Lil' Q is the most social of the 5 we have.

help the day! omg now i know it will be awhile b4 i eat crabmeat again. ;D :'(

lil q is a very lucky crab. ;D

Here is the lil' lady's pet hermit crab.  Lil' Q is the most social of the 5 we have.

HAHAH..yeah..he is usually the first one to the hand when we stick it in the terrarium.  The rest of the hermit crabs just run and hide.

HAHAH..yeah..he is usually the first one to the hand when we stick it in the terrarium.  The rest of the hermit crabs just run and hide.

they r smarter thank u think lol