haumana

worst movie?

The worst all time movie is ......."Cloverfield"  Shoot me now !!! Absolutly horrible!

I didn't think it was that bad... filming was a bit annoying at times, but I'd give it a 6.5

I didn't think it was that bad... filming was a bit annoying at times, but I'd give it a 6.5

I was lost pretty much the whole movie ......I watched it at work grant you but the ending was nothing and did they ever even tell you what it was ??

Blair Witch Project for me.  I was soooo scared to watch it because of the hype... and was sooo mad at the end of the movie because it ended up being so lame.  I think I even cussed (I don't typically swear) at someone about how awful the movie was at the theater. 

If that wasn't the lamest movie EVER I don't know what it.  Too low budget isn't always a good thing.

If any of you want to make a Blair Cutter Project with me, let me know.  I just got a new camcorder... we can shoot it in the woods behind my house & hang pieces of vinyl scraps from the trees.  At the end of the movie we can have Joe in the corner with his cutter.

I'm mad again just thinking about how mad that movie mad me.

I will agree the ending killed the movie. They also gave you a slight hint that the creature wasn't dead...  part II ;D

I will agree the ending killed the movie. They also gave you a slight hint that the creature wasn't dead...  part II ;D

Well I wont even bother !! !

Blair Witch Project for me.  I was soooo scared to watch it because of the hype... and was sooo mad at the end of the movie because it ended up being so lame.  I think I even cussed (I don't typically swear) at someone about how awful the movie was at the theater. 

If that wasn't the lamest movie EVER I don't know what it.  Too low budget isn't always a good thing.

If any of you want to make a Blair Cutter Project with me, let me know.  I just got a new camcorder... we can shoot it in the woods behind my house & hang pieces of vinyl scraps from the trees.  At the end of the movie we can have Joe in the corner with his cutter.

I'm mad again just thinking about how mad that movie mad me.

LOL ralais! I can picture that, LOL

You are too funny.

It couldn't be any worst than the original BWP... Of course we would have to add in a scorching hot heat press to the flick to highten the "Horror" effect.