haumana

worst movie?

Just wondering what some of the worst movies you guys (and gals) have seen?

I think for me 10,000 BC comes close. High Fidelity is high up there too. Doom with the Rock. Sooo many. Hahahaha.

Lets hear it!!

Man on the Moon, by far!

I love Jim Carrey's movies but, hey that one sucked.

Ohhhh and close to that Reno 911 the movie, yuck, I got bored to death.

Joe

Guest gracewriter

Just watched it last night,  Cassandra's Dream.  Not just dumb and pointless but really really bad acting.

Among the newest movies I found Hancock to be the one that was the worst. Box office says otherwise. Opinions vary. LOL

Toxic Avenger

Come on Ken...

We use to throw parties back in my high school days and we always played the toxic avenger or one of the sequels. It's so much funnier after a few shots or a keg or two.

Hell Boy ( 1rst movie ) was painfull to sit thru . If i was at a theater , I would have left . I was at a buddies house & was stuck ( in hindsight i should have left anyway ) .

Guest gracewriter

You know the most irritating thing about bad movies?  After 15 minutes you've already figured out it sucks, yet, I feel like I'm committed.  Like it's somehow going to get better and I don't want to miss it.  My husband just gives up and goes to bed.  He's the smarter half, at least when it comes to turning off bad movies.

Sometimes I just sit there awe-struck that anything can be that bad.  Like watching an accident on the side of the road.  You just can't help yourself.

Toxic Avenger

Come on Ken...

We use to throw parties back in my high school days and we always played the toxic avenger or one of the sequels. It's so much funnier after a few shots or a keg or two.

I suppose if you were tanked it wouldn't be so bad.

I'm currently watching Wanted and it looks like it's going to be the new worst on my list.

Guest gracewriter

one hour photo... that sucked...

I forgot all about that obscure waste of time.  Thanks!

Guest gracewriter

I'm currently watching Wanted and it looks like it's going to be the new worst on my list.

How are you watching that and on the computer?  I thought we just saw that at the theater.  Project TV?

I've tried to watch the second "Pirates of the carribean' 3 times and never made it past 30 minutes without falling asleep. I liked the first one though.

Guest fivestar

Try watching My Brother's Keeper or Naked Lunch.  Those are 2 of the worst movies of all times.

Guest gracewriter

i liked wanted :)

Me too.  Just saw it on my birthday.

I saw wanted and left my comments about it in another thread.

Bottom line is that I didn't think it was the greatest, but I wouldn't put it on the "worst" list ... there are just sooooo many more movies that belong there ahead of wanted.

Knob ... are you a torrent addict too?  :)

I can't for the life of me think of some of the worst movies we've watched.  I know there are a few I turned off within 15 minutes as it was just to darn slow. I must wipe them out of memory right away, like the pain of child birth, I forget so quickly that's why I had 4.  :)

Vantage Point, was good BUT I hate when they make movies that way.

Jenny

Oh I liked it too Joe, it's just when movies get so far into it and than back it up to the beginning, usually I don't care for that.  But for this movie I realize the importance of it, as you would have missed ALOT if they didn't do it.

:) for Vantage Point

Reno 911:Miami was hilarious. I cant wait for another

The Hulk movie that cam out a few years back sucked. And there was a movie I saw about a month ago on Pay-Per-View or whatever that sucked. Started with an A. forgot it.

The Hulk movie that cam out a few years back sucked. And there was a movie I saw about a month ago on Pay-Per-View or whatever that sucked. Started with an A. forgot it.

Oh yah ... that one sucked badly!

Im going with ShowGirls on TBS

Now there's another top contender.

I just watched Alexander yesterday on AMC. As a big a fan of Angelina Jolie as I am, that movie sucked. I can't believe that I just about watched the whole thing. I got up in the middle of it wash the dishes and when I returned, I swear that the movie didn't progress one bit. I can see why there was no press junkit going around to all the talk shows. I think that should've been a "straight to DVD" release.