Sign in to follow this  
Paintslinger

what do you think?

Hello,Im new to vinyl cutters and am looking to purchase one. I have been looking at the us cutter 721 on e-bay and was wondering what people thinks of it. I have no experence at all with these things and was wondering about the us cutter and its software. Are these good cutters without alot of problems or should I be looking for something else? And the signcut x2 is it hard for a first time user to figure out, and do it come with any clipart? I have no idea what im getting myself into so all the help I can get would be great.Thanks alot,slinger

The MH721 is a good starter cutter. The software does take some getting used to, but it is worth it. It does not come with clipart, but there are several web sites you can get clipart from.

There are several users that frequent the forums that help out whenever they can.

Whats a good clip art? I found one on e-bay that i like from (sign torch vector graphics) will it work with this cutter? it says it has 7 formats. How do you know which format to use???

Guest fivestar

.eps or .ai formats, I found .eps to be the best format for me.

i would very highly recomend signtorch.i have had it for about a year.when i bought it there were 530 images now i think there are over 1500.the nice thing is once you buy it you get a year to download the new images for free,also at anytime you can purchase a new disk w/catalouge for around 10$.not to mention the artwork is royalty free.you can also request images to be added.the artwork cuts great and he is getting better all the time.if you have questions ask him he's a really good guy to deal with