Sign in to follow this  
jenn

newbie who needs help....

first of all, i got my cutter yesterday.  I've managed to set it up and started cutting...however, i need an operations manual.  Does anyone have one they could email me?

Few questions..

how do you change the sizing from mm to inches..is that possible?

how do you set up your image to use less vinyl..ie...on the side of the paper as opposed to the middle.

Any help would be appreciated.  Between two crying babies and trying to figure these small things out..i'm going crazy!

thanks

Hi Jenn

Welcome to the forums.

About changing the units to inches, that needs to be done in the software. What software do you have?

About the position on the vinyl, there should be a button to go offline, then you use the arrows to move to the right or the left, then there should be a button to set the origin, click that and then go online again. I dont have a PCut, so somethings might be different. Lets wait till some one with your same model pops in.

Joe

To change from MM to Inches, just click in the upper left corner of the screen. It toggles between the two.

post-1657-12986521211747_thumb.jpg

thanks to everyone who responded...this is wonderful.  However, i have Signcut x2 software...not too sure if that makes a difference.

But i was looking for a manual for the program...how to.  I'm sure i could figure it out in time, but like i said, two crying babies and lack of patience...makes for a difficult time.

thanks to everyone who responded...this is wonderful.  However, i have Signcut x2 software...not too sure if that makes a difference.

But i was looking for a manual for the program...how to.  I'm sure i could figure it out in time, but like i said, two crying babies and lack of patience...makes for a difficult time.

www.sc-x2.com