fadingfastsd

SignBlazer Elements Trial Mode

I just bought a Copam 2500 with SignBlazer Elements.

I tried registering my copy, and have not seen an activation code yet.

I've read everywhere on here that the "trial mode" will give you access to all functions, but that is not true.

I need to use the "Tile" function when cutting so I cut on different areas of my vinyl sheet, but that option is NOT AVAILABLE in Trial Mode.

How do I activate ALL of the features I paid for?

I understand if the ColorChrome company is going through an ownership change, but I need all of the features of the software.

Thanks,

Evan

I have the trial version installed on one of my computers...tile feature works fine for me. I"m not sure what you are doing wrong. What exactly happens?

AS Ken has posted...you know all that he knows already. Wasting your time to PM him.

I have SB Elements and tile works.  After cutting just be sure to select next tile or you'll get the same one again.  As you select different tile, it is highlighted on the cut screen

Regis

hey guys thanks for the replies.

I am not cutting larger than the width of my cutter.

From what I understand, the "tile" feature allows me to position different graphics where I want on the cutter screen correct?

So say, I had a wasted section of vinyl on one side of the roll, with TILE I could then make the cutter print to the other, unused, side of the vinyl.

On the cutter screen I have the "Autotile" button available, but all the other button icons on the top row are blanked out. If I click on them, I get a popup saying the feature isn't available in the trial version.

This led me to believe that the tile function was locked out due to the trial mode.

If it is available to me in trial mode, how do I access it?

Thanks,

Evan

no...the tile function just splits it into sections that match the width of the vinyl. If you want to cut on the other side,you use the buttons on your cutter to change the origin. Make the cut start where you want it to cut.

Incidentally,the function you are talking about is available in Flexi.

hello i am also having trouble registering my copy of signblazer,and am having some trouble with adding registration marks to my multi color projects.i followed the instructions on te learning guide that came with but,when i open the draw menu like it says,it doesn't give me the option to add the marks.can any one please help me :(

hello i am also having trouble registering my copy of signblazer,and am having some trouble with adding registration marks to my multi color projects.i followed the instructions on te learning guide that came with but,when i open the draw menu like it says,it doesn't give me the option to add the marks.can any one please help me :(

SignBlazer cannot be activated, updated, or registered at this time, so just run it in Trial Mode. The Elements version does not have the registration mark feature like the Pro version has, so just manually create your own registration marks for each layer. I think I have seen most people just make a little box with a circle in it.