Sign in to follow this  
nimo05

24" Plotter/Cutter....What Width Vinyl should I get!!?!?!

Im still waiting for my US Cutters 24" plotter/cutter to come in the mail and wanted to order some vinyl in the mean time.....What width do yall recommend to get I noticed they had 15" which is really popular, and they even have 24"!

does the 24" fit exactly....?!?

or is the 15" more popular and recommend and used by most of you guys?

As far as things im going to use it for: Nothing major, some basic stickers, heat transfers for tshirts etc......

THank You all!!!!

-Nima Etemadian :D

For most applications,I use 12 inch (cut offs) widths,they are all over ebay.Even 6 inch. I usually use 15 inch,almost never 24 inch. I do from time to time find a good deal on 24 inch,and I buy it.But I've only used it one time,and I could have used 15 in that application.

I think it depends on the applications you are going to use.I use 24" when I'm running large letter for banners and for making decal runs.It takes less time if you can strip up a decal run in a 10 up group on a 24" if you're running 100 or more decals.I use 15" a lott as well,for the smaller letters and designs.I hardly ever go less than a 15" roll becuase most of the things I run take up a 15" area and I can always find something to fill an area if it's less than 15".