RegisG

PCUT - Parts fell out !!! Help -PLEASE

Just got my PCUT today and a screw and small broken metal clip fell out.  No answer at tech support and I don't want to spend a long weekend not even plugging it in  :'(

Can someone look at attached pictures and see if it is part of machine or just scrap from factory?

Thanks

Regis

post-2608-12986521115399_thumb.jpg

post-2608-12986521115747_thumb.jpg

post-2608-12986521155643_thumb.jpg

post-2608-12986521155831_thumb.jpg

I see nothing on the externals of mine that looks like what you're showing

Went outside to get the mail and the tech support guy called from USCutter.....missed 'im  :'( 

Well, I hooked it up and fired it up and it works great (now that I understand "origin" is at bottom right of image)  :huh:  Had one com port setting to match between PC & SB and was good to go. 

I hope that screw & broke clip don't come back to haunt me.

Found LOTS of "getting started" help here so "thanks to all.    :huh:

Regis

Tech guy from USCutter did call back again (5'ish on Holiday weekend - WOW).  He did not recognize the peices from a PCUT.  He did take a couple minutes and helped with some minor "operator" problems.

Just been wasting some vinyl and getting my footing into the learning curve.

Regis

Guest fivestar

looks like a Chinese tie clip to me.

:huh: ??? :D

Guest fivestar

No answer at tech support and I don't want to spend a long weekend not even plugging it in  :'(

Must be nice, I am going in at 9:00 AM, wife's got a funeral to prepare for in the flower shop and I have about 50 t-shirts that need to be finished by Tuesday.  It is nice to be busy when you work for yourself, so I'm not complaining.  :huh:

BTW, glad to see you got things up and running, now list that part you found on ebay as a chinese tie clip as John referred to it as.