i own a car club for woman who drive high performance japanese cars and decided to make an event called jap ball rally. This will be driving in large convoy from london, england to nurburging race track in germany.

everything is going fine apart from i need a logo for the event as people attending will have the logo on there doors etc.

i have had a go at 2 but has anyone got any other ideas?

DSC00232-1.jpg

sticker09.gif

Bottom one is good, I like it.  Top one however - to bring out the japanese part of your rally have the rising sun with all the lines coming out behind the car.  I reckon it'd look sweet.

yeah i did have a go at that but you could see the sun through the car and i didnt know how to remove the un-needed bits, lol i have no idea how i did it on that one even know  :huh: ???

oh and i wanted the checked flag to be black and white but it only done the black anyone know how to get the white checks to cut? i dont know how to fill them in so there white in sign blazer

Guest gracewriter

Would LOVE to help out, but being from the US, the word JAP is a shameful word to use.  Almost like calling a black person the "N" word.

It's a hard thing for me to overcome so my creativity can come through, because we who have grown up with that "bad" word know we should never say it.  Then again, I'm older so maybe the younger folks here can more freely create and have fun.

Hum, perhaps we just need more info about the people, the cars, the atmosphere, the attitude, etc.  Just wish I could express in words what I mean.

But since it's women, like myself, I would LOVE  to help if I had a better understanding.

One thing I do know, Girls who drive cars, (not just race cars) need better and more specialized graphics than boys for sure!!!!

Would LOVE to help out, but being from the US, the word JAP is a shameful word to use.  Almost like calling a black person the "N" word.

It's a hard thing for me to overcome so my creativity can come through, because we who have grown up with that "bad" word know we should never say it.  Then again, I'm older so maybe the younger folks here can more freely create and have fun.

Hum, perhaps we just need more info about the people, the cars, the atmosphere, the attitude, etc.  Just wish I could express in words what I mean.

But since it's women, like myself, I would LOVE  to help if I had a better understanding.

One thing I do know, Girls who drive cars, (not just race cars) need better and more specialized graphics than boys for sure!!!!

i didnt really think about it being shamefull tbh, yeah i guess its a english thing really, take a look at my website, theres events pictures, car chat, off topic etc.

i guess we just use the word 'jap' for short as its easier even my site is called japgirls.

www.japgirls.co.uk

Bottom one is good, I like it.  Top one however - to bring out the japanese part of your rally have the rising sun with all the lines coming out behind the car.  I reckon it'd look sweet.

ok i forgot my reg points so i messed up the layering (its not quite lined up right) but is this what you ment

TRIALSTICKER.gif

I would have the sun shine THRU the car!  Place the car in the middle of the sun.  Just an idea.

Basically just put the car over the sun, no whited out areas of the car.