Sign in to follow this  
mark7399

Family Icons????

I tried all of the above and I can't open the the eps files with signblazer.  I also couldn't open the last AI file with inkscape.  Any thoughts?

1st you have to save them. like in my pics. then import from my pics. When it asks to use full post interperter, or scanner pick the top one first . if it doesnt work import again & try the scanner.

The problem I'm having is after you click on 'import'.  I get an error message and my computer closes out Sign Blazer.  I did finally get the AI file to work, but not the other EPS files.

you have to extract your target file using something like "winrar" and put it in a file on your computer. then you can import it into sb.

bb

ok.. so im stil having problems.. i am computer retarded i reckon! anyway when i try to import with full scan it doesnt show up and then when i do postscript it says a problem has occured in sb?!?!?!?

Hey, I'd really like these, too. Any chance you'd like to send me them, too?

Thanks

The link above works well. Did you hav a problem with it?

Jon

How do I correctly size these. They are small. I opened in Adobe photoshop and used free transform. The images look fuzzy when enlarged (5 x 5 in). I'm kinda new at this. Thanks.

what image are you trying to resize? and how are trying to resize it?

bb

Stick people .pdf file. I size by using the free transform tool.  They look fuzzy after enlarging. Must not be true vectors? I thought a vector would retain it's sharpness. Maybe I need to vectorize it small then enlarge?

I'm using adobe photoshop. I think it isn't fully a vector program and it is rasterizing the vectors. I couldn't open the .eps into signblazer directly. I did try copying from photoshop into signblazer then vectorizing but SB vector function doesn't work good on line art for me anyway.

i tried all the ways i could think of to save a eps file from ps. maybe there is a ps guru that will be able to help us all.

bb