Guest Terry

Will be donating on Wednesday, want to be sure the money goes in by then. Nothing in my PayPal account at this time.... So I will deposit Sunday, should show up by Wed. :huh:

FIREMALT......  :huh:

Cause of the fire was our bbq which was on a covered porch as for why it caught fire we don't know and never will cause there is nothing left of the bbq. 

We have 2 daughters ages 2 1/2 and 16 months

thanks for all the help

Guest Terry

Was going to mail cloths, but our daughter is 17, sorry.

Guest Terry

I for one would like to see more people donate, I understand some of you including myself have been hoaxed or ripped off..... This is true!!!! I have checked papers on it, and think of it this way you are not cheap by sending only $5.00, if everyone only sent that much.... between all of us he could buy a Graph tec very easy, better than what he had, or buy things that are REALLY NEEDED for the family. $5.00 is only a gallon of gas or a pack of cigarettes. I could go on for hours..... But please help with even a dollar, it all adds up QUICK, and one of us may need help some day. Remember this is NO ORDINARY FORUM!!!! we are a distance helpful family. :);D

I freaking LOVE how Firemalt..... A (Professional fireman) stood right up. Hats of to you buddy!!!! :) :)

I for one would like to see more people donate, I understand some of you including myself have been hoaxed or ripped off..... This is true!!!! I have checked papers on it, and think of it this way you are not cheap by sending only $5.00, if everyone only sent that much.... between all of us he could buy a Graph tec very easy, better than what he had, or buy things that are REALLY NEEDED for the family. $5.00 is only a gallon of gas or a pack of cigarettes. I could go on for hours..... But please help with even a dollar, it all adds up QUICK, and one of us may need help some day. Remember this is NO ORDINARY FORUM!!!! we are a distance helpful family. :);D

+1 for what Terry said... I personally could care less if it goes towards a new cutter, or towards buying new socks for the enite family... I just want to help a person in need!

I freaking LOVE how Firemalt..... A (Professional fireman) stood right up. Hats of to you buddy!!!! :) :)

Thanks bro... I try to treat people how I would like to be treated, and if I come out on the short end of the stick, oh well... I know I did right.

kudos to all of you who have contributed. after reading the original post, there was absolutely no hesitation to do the right thing. could you imagine how much of a better world this would be if everyone is just as giving (financially and non-financially) as this forum is? world peace would be around the corner.  ;D

It makes me smile to know that aloha is everywhere  :)

kudos to all of you who have contributed. after reading the original post, there was absolutely no hesitation to do the right thing. could you imagine how much of a better world this would be if everyone is just as giving (financially and non-financially) as this forum is? world peace would be around the corner.  :)

It makes me smile to know that aloha is everywhere  :)

I think it used to be that way years and years ago... but then some people got greedy and learned how to pull off scums, and others became lawsuit happy.

But that's another topic...  ;D

I plan on sending something (it may not be much, sorry....but I have a save our house issue right now) but when payday rolls around I'll send something to your paypal.

I've had 3 people here, be more than kind to me over the past month or two, and I hope to bring some of that generosity back around.

Jenny

Just wanting to say thanks to eveyone for the help. Wether it be donations or just some kind words. The whole reason i made this post is because I think of this forum as a big extended family. Before the fire I was on here atleast 3 times a day.

Just sent my donation to ya!

As a former Disater Services Director for an American Red Cross chapter I've responded to hundreds of house fires as well as other disasters so I know the what these things can do to a family. If ya need anything at all don't hesitate to ask!

Just wanting to say thanks to eveyone for the help. Wether it be donations or just some kind words. The whole reason i made this post is because I think of this forum as a big extended family. Before the fire I was on here atleast 3 times a day.

On a lighter note ... only "3 times a day"? banana.gif

On a lighter note ... only "3 times a day"? banana.gif

thats why I put atleast in front of that some days it was probably 10-15 times just depended on how busy i was

Well finally moving into a rental house tomorrow. Demo guys are starting on monday to gut the house then they are going to rip half of the house down and try to save the other half because they say that it will be cheaper then tearing it all down and starting from scratch. And we got go order some new furniture to replace what we lost so we have some furniture in the rental house. Now we just have to figure everything else we lost in the fire.  We originally thought that we only lost around 80-90% of our stuff but now it sounds like its around 98% which kinda sucks

well looks like i'll be offline for a few days getting settled into the temp house and will have to get the internet hooked up at the temp place

Just ran across this and my heart hurts for you and your family. That has gotta hurt really bad. If times was not so tough of me right now I would galdly send something your way. Sorry the only thing I can do now is just say a pray for you and your family.

hey mustang.... I too just found out about this.. I have been through a house fire myself.. I was only 6 and I remember to this day, coming home to a burning house.. it is no fun.. Good luck with everything..

thanks,  now for the fun part got 21 pages with all our stuff listed on it that we have to go through and put down replacement cost and how old things were.