dbtoutfit

Digital Printed Vinyl Graphics. (using home desktop printer)

Dang,

I only use the wikipedia  :) so that will not work.

Paco

Kearn, the mat vinyl you got from Signwarehouse. Do you think i could buy maybe a couple feet from you to make sure it will work with my R280 printer? If so e-mail me at kydj68@yahoo.com.

Email me your name and address

kearn@frontiernet.net

darrell

I had tried 6 different vinyls before sign warehouse suggested this kind

I use the MacTac IMAGin  JT1858R  and it prints wonderfully in my epson R220/ Epson 2000p printers, and you can use a spray overlaminate or gloss overlaminate as well, my customers love the decals and such I have made so far. Its much cheaper than a solvent printer for the time being, lol

I tried to contact MACTAC Europe by email but to no avail.

In Netherlands no dealer to be found sofar.

I think you just have to place an order of 1000 rolls to get their attention.

Primal Rage I have send you an PM.

Paco

Anyone with a HP photosmart 8450 try to print on printable vinyl? I tried on some matte LG I got from Harbor.. Just smears off, even after sitting over night. But like I read on other posts, maybe the problem is just that the vinyl was still curled from being on the roll.

i run Epson Printers, and I print on the Mactac, OCA, IJ Technologies black diamond products, no problems with dye or pigment inks, I can either laminate the matte products or spray laminate them, and IJ tech makes a gloss product that I will be working with this week.

All the people trying this, I am surprised there's not more pictures of the results.

My printer is on the way, I will be sure to post my results.

Also, found this eBay store with a good selection of media already to size. Someone else on this forum actually posted the link for us.

They have both white and clear, as well as static cling, etc.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/MAMMY-MAGNETS-and-MORE_Craft-and-Printing-Supplies_W0QQ_fsubZ18QQ_sidZ9062726QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

i run Epson Printers, and I print on the Mactac, OCA, IJ Technologies black diamond products, no problems with dye or pigment inks, I can either laminate the matte products or spray laminate them, and IJ tech makes a gloss product that I will be working with this week.

What inks are you using?  I am planning on purchasing a 1400 soon and it will come with the Claria inks.  I am looking at different CIS systems as well, any thoughts on those?

i tried a cis on my epson 2200. i would waist a lot of paper and ink getting it setup and working, only to have it drop a huge blob of ink on on my special media. i ended up accidentally siphoning most of the ink into the bottom of the printer so i removed it. the original ink works just fine. i decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

bb

HEY GUYS!

Man you guys have really been knocking out the thread. Sorry I never responded before I didn't have notify on for this thread, sorry for that.

Man you guys have made some really cool stuff!

Kudos!

Eric

P.S.  Anytime you guys need me send me a PM or email.

I'm just not real active on the forum right now.

I just got a Ciss for my Epson 2200, but I think I am just going to use the auto resetting cartridges and take the rest of the stuff off, don't want any additional mess at this time, since it works great with Epson and aftermarket cartridges.

This has been a very informative thread.  I just ordered an Epson 1400 and plan to try this out.  I also slipped in a 22" LCD since TigerDirect had them for $139.  Wonder if the wife will notice that little add-on?  ;D

I also just ordered a 20' sample of the Photo Tex adhesive inkjet media.  I had to pay a total of $20 w/ shipping to get a sample this big, but from the sound of things it'll be well worth the $20.

Here's a printing of a picture of the space shuttle, I did for the wife a couple of weeks ago. About 20 x 30, on PhotoTex, with a 24 inch Epson. Stuck on the wall

I love this... Can someone give me a list on everything I would need to do this.?

Please.

knucklehead, what's the model of your 24" Epson printer? 

JackiJ, go to page 6 in this thread.  CRD pretty much outlined the materials that can be used with web links to the materials. 

Anyone else have problems ordering phototex samples i get this error on the Aqueous/Pigment x10'   

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount. Is there any resellers of this stuff?...

There is two kinds of printed vinyl.White vinyl and transparent clear vinyl.Both can used  with desktop printer...

What are your doubts?

I am in contact with Egbert Wang from the manufacturer of asian-ink

I let you all know if it is what we all need.

Glossy 90 um coated (so waterbased dye and pigment inks will work) at 24 inch at 30 m.

The 70 um cool lamination only comes in 36 inches.

But if request are there they can deliver that too.

So for the A4 machines you have to make then from the roll in the size you want.

I need also A3 sizes.

Be patient (if you can)

Paco

Sounds like this is working out for some!

If anyone is interested we have a roland versacamm 54" printer cutter we use.  currently we are offering contract services to all us cutter forum members.  Our prices are $3.50 per sq ft and $4.50 per sq ft if you want it laminated. Please feel free to email me @ ron@markosdigital.com.