Guest rvgraphixs

Heat transfer material Kinda of cheap I guess...

Guest rvgraphixs

I searched Ebay and found this new one $24 + $5 shipping 15" x 5yrds.

VideoFlex (Intermediate) Cad-Cut

Vinyl Heat Transfer Material

Guest crshirts

Never tried that one but i did write them and how it compared to thermo flex, never did get an answer.

Carl

i don't like it  if it was free. it's hard as hell to weed and has no good mylar backing. it's mainly used for nylon and mesh jerseys. some people have used it for regular material which is ok but i would not recommend it.

Never tried that one but i did write them and how it compared to thermo flex, never did get an answer.

Carl

it doesn't compare to themoflex at all. that why it is so cheap. it's horrible vinyl.

Guest rvgraphixs

It's hard to weed on fine detail items or in general I was going to try it for some lettering and bigger stuff?

It's hard to weed on fine detail items or in general I was going to try it for some lettering and bigger stuff?

it doesn't have a good backing to hold down the material when cutting or weeding. to me it's the same large or small letters. i have tried it both ways, on the other hand it might not bother u at all but it's mader by siser the people who makes easyweed.

Guest rvgraphixs

well thanks for the info ;)

Guest rvgraphixs

well I did one and your right the inside of the A I had to wet to get it to stay and then apply the heat to it, turned out ok for my first shirt

post-0-12986521297249_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521307259_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

RV what do you mean you had to wet it to get it to stick?  I've never heard tell of wetting heatpress vinyl.

Guest rvgraphixs

The inside of the A wouldn't stay in place so I wet the vinyl with spit and stuck it to the backing then placed.