nonabelle

FOR THE T SHIRT CREW

hey, has anybody noticed imprintables new eco film t shirt vinyl colors?

ooh, they r gorgeous, called electric.

they're like irredescent. i have the pink and omg it's so nice. i spoke with lee @ ext 231, he's really a nice guy. the colors r so vibrant and modern.

i can't wait to get some of the other colors. anyway i just thought i would share my new discovery. u really should check them out. u will not be disappointed, oh and right now they have 10% off.

I didn't notice electric colors...Electric lime is the only listed electric color and it's on the OS list.. I ordered neon pink Eco and wow is that bright.. the item # of the eco neon pink I got is 958.. do you know if that's the same pink you got?

Suzy

I didn't notice electric colors...Electric lime is the only listed electric color and it's on the OS list.. I ordered neon pink Eco and wow is that bright.. the item # of the eco neon pink I got is 958.. do you know if that's the same pink you got?

Suzy

no ma'am,

they have other colors listed under the drp down tab if i'm not mistaken i saw electric blue, pink, red, gold, and others. this vinyl is gorgeous, just imagine a mother of pearl with colors. call lee@ext 231 and he will send u a sample ur gonna love it. just wait and see.

Guest fivestar

Well you know my take on it.  :) :) :)

Well you know my take on it.  :) :) :D

yeah we know fivestar. thank u for not bashing it up. u do so many shirts, why don't u try it, u will make a killing i will send u some of mine if u like.

Guest fivestar

There's 1 reason why I wouldn't use it.... :) JOSH He lied to me once, that cost me a big contract.  It'll never happen again.

There's 1 reason why I wouldn't use it.... :) JOSH He lied to me once, that cost me a big contract.  It'll never happen again.

fivestar, come on man, life is to short, i know how u feel. u know i learned in this life, u have to let go and let God deal with it. sometimes we can block our own blessings. ur a smart man, and i know u have probably heard this before but i telling u again. let it go u make ur own money not josh, ur not hurting josh's profit. u do nice shirts, this new vinyl will just kick it up a notch. i have been where ur act, that why i can say this with conviction. u need to shake it off and pack it under ur feet. and before u get mad at me, if i didn't care i wouldn't take the time to say this, because i really think ur a nice person.

Guest fivestar

There's 1 reason why I wouldn't use it.... :D JOSH He lied to me once, that cost me a big contract.  It'll never happen again.

fivestar, come on man, life is to short, i know how u feel. u know i learned in this life, u have to let go and let God deal with it. sometimes we can block our own blessings. ur a smart man, and i know u have probably heard this before but i telling u again. let it go u make ur own money not josh, ur not hurting josh's profit. u do nice shirts, this new vinyl will just kick it up a notch. i have been where ur act, that why i can say this with conviction. u need to shake it off and pack it under ur feet. and before u get mad at me, if i didn't care i wouldn't take the time to say this, because i really think ur a nice person.

Oh don't worry, I make as much if not more profit from other vinyl such as multicut.  Once someone lies to me I am finished with them.... :)

arrrgh, god fivestar, stop being so stubborn. oooh wee, u better be glad ur not my brother either and u don't live close by because if u did..................!

Guest fivestar

Oh I know Wayne, she's too far away though. :) :) :D

Fivestar, shes looking to kick your sorry t-shirt makin' butt!

:)

Wayne

ur right wayne :D

Suzy

no ma'am,

they have other colors listed under the drp down tab if i'm not mistaken i saw electric blue, pink, red, gold, and others. this vinyl is gorgeous, just imagine a mother of pearl with colors. call lee@ext 231 and he will send u a sample ur gonna love it. just wait and see.

looks like they put it into it's own category now.. easy to find :o now to figure out what colors to get.. there are 9

Suzy

no ma'am,

looks like they put it into it's own category now.. easy to find :o now to figure out what colors to get.. there are 9

i know, i have the pink and omg, but i was kinda checking out the red and blue and..... see what i mean. lol

got some samples of the electric today(blue, lime and pink).. very nice.. I've been looking for somthing a bit different for baby girl items and the pink is going to be perfect..thanks for telling about it, I would never had ordered it on my own.. 

i told u, they r awesome. they really take the vinyl cut and design to another level without being to over bearing. show us picks when u finished. :)

i did a sample shirt with the pink and wore it. it was just text and i got so many compliments and stares. it's different. the shirt said: Righty Seasoned hehe on a black tee.

Guest fivestar

Sheila when are you going to do a multicolor shirt?  Darn it, I want to see your work.  :)

Sheila when are you going to do a multicolor shirt?  Darn it, I want to see your work.  :)

lol, five u trying to be funny. haha u r so lowdown lol. hell i don't know. everytime i think about it it don't think about it. i'm gonna have to make myself do it ugh