arab

where are you from

Guest kenya

Originally from Louisville, KY......... now in Old Town,Florida.

Guest Schramm

Originally when I joined the board I was living in Winter Haven Florida but since then I have moved back to Illinois and now reside in Spring Valley about 1 hour down i-80 from Davenport IA and about 2 hours from Chicago.  Of the 2 states I perfer Illinois as I hated Florida!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

and many thanks again for the thoughts and prayers. My daughter and grandson are doing very well. another 2 weeks and my daughter may be able to go home

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all, and may God bless you all

John

Guest fivestar

Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Canada  here.......and a bit chilly this morning... :) -35 c = -31 F :)

That's not chilly............THAT'S DOWNRIGHT FREEZING TO DEATH WEATHER.

Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Canada  here.......and a bit chilly this morning... :) -35 c = -31 F ;D

Honestly I thought it would be colder than that way the heck up there, I just talked to my son in Winnipeg and it was -30C.

ahh I see thats why you said it was a BIT chilly, not cold, cause -35 is a spring day for you, ;D

Please allow me to cringe and tell me the average low temp plz....

Wayne

Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Canada  here.......and a bit chilly this morning... :) -35 c = -31 F ;D

Honestly I thought it would be colder than that way the heck up there, I just talked to my son in Winnipeg and it was -30C.

ahh I see thats why you said it was a BIT chilly, not cold, cause -35 is a spring day for you, ;D

Please allow me to cringe and tell me the average low temp plz....

Wayne

Ahhh...our average winter temp is around -20--25 C but will dip to - 40--45 C F at least once a winter. Winnipeg or "Winterpeg" as Canuks fondly call it is flat windy and feels colder than the oppisite reaches of hell. :) We get by up here though. Keep the vehicles plugged in and the bleeders on and wait for summer arrive :(

Originally From Santa Ana California (Orange County)15 minutes away from Disneyland but about 3 years ago moved to Riverside California ........... 

In Lisbon,Ohio  30 minutes south of youngstown. BannerJohn I head to Bristol every year may have to stop and see ya when Im there in August

Muldrow, Oklahoma  Home of 1996 Miss America  that's about all we're famous for....LOL    I'm glad someone thought to post this thread. I've been wondering if anyone was from my area at all. Guess not....I'm really enjoying all the information you guys have to share. Sandy

I'm from Massachusettes, but have lived in Virginia for the last 25 yrs or so....wow how time flies! DH was in Army so we were in Alexandria ( close to DC ) for 4 yrs, from there we went to Hampton for 10 yrs and when he retired we moved to the boonies.....I live between Raleigh NC and Richmond Virginia, the closest walmart is 24 miles away! Took some getting used too but I do love it.

Renee

Burton, MI (Next to Flint... yep voted top 3 worst cities...  :huh: )

lol........I know it's not funny but that's what I hear on the news!  :-

Lancaster, PA. About 2-2.5 hours west of Philly and 1.5-2 hours south of Harrisburg. Nothing but Amish and farm country here. ;)