Sign in to follow this  
haumana

10,000 BC

Okay ... I'm wishing that someone had warned me that the movie kind of sucked. And to make matters worse, I bought it on Blu-Ray thinking it would might be a "must have". Alas, it turns out that it's a "why the heck did I waste my money!? thumbdown.gif"

Stupidity run amok (sigh). brickwall.gif

We watched it last night at the station... and within 2 minutes, I realized I was going to waste the next hour and fifty five minutes. The acting, the plot, and the entire movie was worthless.

Dude, did you actually sit thru the whole thing?

We still have lots of stuff still in boxes from the move, but the boyfriend went on a hunt to dig out the PS3 just so we could waste our time with this lousy movie. About a half hour in, he ditches me and goes to bed. As soon as I heard him snoring I dumped the movie and started watching Adult Swim. 2thumbup.gif

Hey - does anyone know if I can return the "not even watched once" movie back to Best Buy because it sucked that bad?  ;D

It was definitely a 'different' movie! But believe it or not....we actually liked it. LOL

the worse they are the better I like them. I collect shoe-string budget 1950's sci-fi. I especially love the ones where the walls wobble when the wind blows. Check out "Plan 9 from outer Space".

I'm an old Dr Who fan and all those low budget sci-fi movies. There are so many bad movies and shows out there that are so good. I also find microwave popcorn disgusting. Same quality as most of todays movies and shows. I watched this movie and give it 5 of 10.

I'm an old Dr Who fan and all those low budget sci-fi movies. There are so many bad movies and shows out there that are so good. I also find microwave popcorn disgusting. Same quality as most of todays movies and shows. I watched this movie and give it 5 of 10.

I used to LOVE DR Who...I actually got to mee Jon Pertwee in 1986 at a Dr Who convention.

I used to LOVE DR Who...I actually got to mee Jon Pertwee in 1986 at a Dr Who convention.

I wish I could have met any of the original Doctors. John Pertwee was my second fav after Tom Baker. Colin Baker was tied a close third with Peter Davis.

I loved Tom Baker and his scarf! Did you know that he is the voice of the narrator for 'Little Britain"?

If you haven't seen Peter Davison in his series "Campion' it is well worth watching.

Guest kenya

Dr. Who?:)

just kidding-- :) I couldn't resist- :D

I tried watching 10,000 B.C., but changed the channel after only a few minutes.

Just not my kind of movie.

Is it that bad? I wanted to watch it in the movie theatre but never went. I really want to see it just because of the effects and the animals and because I like ancient civilizations and evolution stuff :)

Joe

It was pretty bad, and I like sci-fi/cgi type movies. The effects were good, but the acting/plot/storyline were predictable and very basic. If you do want to watch it... rent, don't buy!

It was pretty bad, and I like sci-fi/cgi type movies. The effects were good, but the acting/plot/storyline were predictable and very basic. If you do want to watch it... rent, don't buy!

ditto. but if you have HBO or any of the "premium" cable channels, then I'd just wait for that to watch the movie. I didn't think it was even worth the money for a rental.