Sign in to follow this  
Mantle

Newbie needs some assistance (major assistance)

I need some help with so many issues, I don't know where to begin.  Firstly, I can't seem to get my SignBlazer software to register.  I attempted automated registration twice with no results (have ckecked my junk folder) and manual registration only resulted in an email kick bacl showing provided email address for manual registration as undeliverable.  I attempted to download the manual for SignBlazer only to find a suspended account.  I can view the manual for SignBlazer5.  Secondly, my cutter and computer won't communicate.  I can begin a cut (usually only the first letter - with drag lines included in the cut) and then the cutter resets.  I've used both testing methods on the cutter itself and it functions as it is supposed to - cuts perfectly!  Can anyone help a new guy whose losing the excitment of a new toy? 

nonabelle got me cutting, so I guess the next step is the online version of the manual.  Thanks for the assistance.  Still waiting on some resolution to the software.

SignBlazer is undergoing an ownership change since Jerry passed away, and the Activation Code server is down for now. In the meantime, you can use the Trial Mode to do everything the activated mode would do, you just have to click on Trial Mode when you open the software.

SignBlazer is undergoing an ownership change since Jerry passed away, and the Activation Code server is down for now. In the meantime, you can use the Trial Mode to do everything the activated mode would do, you just have to click on Trial Mode when you open the software.

Unfortunately since Jerry has left us things are in limbo. I have confidence this will be resolved soon. Until then,Trial mode works.