Sign in to follow this  
Mantle

Major Issues and newbie needs HELP!

To start, I've attempted to register my software several times, several different ways and get stonewalled each time.  The registration process, which I've attempted twice has failed both times and I've not received a registration code.  I attempted to manually register and the email address to complete this was invalid.  I attempted to download the usere manual for SignBlazer only to find that the link provided goes to a suspended account.  Beyond that, the cutter and my computer, simply put, don't seem to be communicating effectively.  I've attmpted to use both USB and serial and I keep running into the same problems -- a partial cut, usually only part of the first letter, with "drag lines" included as cut.  I've got so many issues at this point, I don't know where to start.  I've tested the cutter, both full blade test and small rectangle test, and the cutter works perfectly.  I need some help.   

hi mantle,  :laugh:first welcome to the forum. so

someone will help u more in a while, but i will help u as much as i can.

first let say i think that colorchrome is undergoing new management, so it might take a minute to get ur code. sb works find without just annoying when opening. i know u have been patient and unfortunately u came in at a time of them recontructing their company.

ok, i will try to help u with the serial set up, which imo is the most reliable and stable if u like.

u can pm me ur phone# or i can pm u mines for i have free long distance.

nonabelle is the greatest.  She's got me up and running! Thanks for the rapid response. 

nonabelle is the greatest.  She's got me up and running! Thanks for the rapid response. 

I second that.  ;D

:)

Nonabelle, maybe you can help me too! Everytime that I send something to cut, the LCD display says: "Waiting" and doesn't do anything and sometimes, prior to that, the carriage hits the red button on the left and I get the black blocks on the LCD display. Got my cutter yesterday and haven't done anything with it yet. HELP  :-

I nominate Nonabelle for the next USCutter Techie!! :P