swaneejuggalo

clean cut blades discount for forum members

I'm not sure exactly what the discount is its either 10 or 20% but the offer is know open to this forum . Try a blade out and be amazed at the detail without lifting you'll get with sign vinyl  sorry if this is considered spam or what ever but these guys rule

http://www.cleancutblade.com/

whats the replacement blade for the refine?

i think it uses a roland blade holder but i would confirm

If your thinking that your cheap import cutter was a bad purchase  slap a CCB in and be amazed

Thanks for the offer, but I am having fantastic results on my 24" LP (Cheep import cutter???) with the 60* blades from USCutter.

I also save a LOT of money -- USCutter - $4.00ea -- CCB - $12.00ea.  I think I will stick with USCutter and my cheep import cutter for now.

But thanks for the information.

Kinda surprised they actually have a blade designed especially for the Creation p-cut.

I may give one a try in the near future... $16 isn't going to break the bank.

Thanks for the offer, but I am having fantastic results on my 24" LP (Cheep import cutter???) with the 60* blades from USCutter.

I also save a LOT of money -- USCutter - $4.00ea -- CCB - $12.00ea.  I think I will stick with USCutter and my cheep import cutter for now.

But thanks for the information.

Smallsigns i wasn't trying to put down the cutters whatsoever. I was simply overzealous about the awesome performance of my LP paired with the new CCB blade  and should of chose my words better.I'm sorry I really wasn't trying to put the cutters or owners  down at all  my US Cutter LP is my first and i love it to death......

However with that said the blades it shipped with in my opinion pale in comparison to the CCB's . Once again sorry if i offended anyone with my prior statement in question and would hate to be thought of as a cutter snob :o :o

Swanee

Sorry Swanee the title has already been handed out -- you are now to be known as a cutter snob  :huh:

I understand what you are saying about the blades that came with the unit, but I was also adding a comment about the quality of the 60* blades offered by USCutter. Since I changed to those blades I have had outstanding performance.

I am happy for you at finding a blade that you are happy with.

are you using the 60 blade for all your cutting or just on small fonts and details cutting ?

Thanks

Mark

Sorry Swanee the title has already been handed out -- you are now to be known as a cutter snob  :huh:

I understand what you are saying about the blades that came with the unit, but I was also adding a comment about the quality of the 60* blades offered by USCutter. Since I changed to those blades I have had outstanding performance.

I am happy for you at finding a blade that you are happy with.

I also use the 60s for everything. I got a bargain on ebay a while ago. 6 Roland blades for $6.00 shipped free. I may try a CCD . If it makes better cuts I'll start buying them.

Been using 60's for about 3 months now... and plan on staying with the 60.  :huh: