Sign in to follow this  
repodon

us government is a lier

please watch this video it is a true story if you remember back in the 80's and 90's 1st part is kinda boring but listen to it please please so true .As a private investigator by trade i have searched and investigated several things and oh sooooooooooo very true .What your united states government doesnt want you to know why you are paying $4.00 a gallon of gas  it just pisees me off watch vedio please http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

REMIND YOU LISTEN CLOSELY AND THINK OF WHAT HE JUST SAID 

Alaskans (myself included) have been trying to get them to open ANWR for YEARS... and they always shoot it down in congress for some pissy "environmental" reason or another.

My family has been in the oil industry for decades and here are some facts:

Yes it is a national refuge.  A refuge of thousands and thousands of miles of muskeg and swampland.  A godawful place where only a few tiny villages are - none of which would be affected by drilling.  Total drilling area would encompass an area smaller than the Dullus International Airport and would be less than 2000 acres.

Rig drilling is encompassed on a "pad"  a protective barrier of rock imported on top of a plastic barrier so no seepage could ever take place. This is removed when the drilling is done and only the wellhead remains.

Road are built in the winter using only ice.  They are temporary and you cannot tell they were even there when they melt.

Caribou migration is not effected.  600 miles above the Arctic Circle, on the north slope where my dad worked, every year the caribou migrated through and the herd was so enormous it literally took WEEKS for them to all pass by. 

The environment will be affected?  Alaskans cry BULLS**T.  This is a tactic to keep the oil companies rich by regulating the flow - and slowly bringing us to our knees. 

YES we need to reduce our dependence on oil.  And once it's gone, it's gone. New energy sources need to be developed.  But this story of not enough oil to go around - and us buying from other countries when we could supply our own...  It is only making us into a weaker nation.

Whew!  I need a beer now.

gas isn't high because of an oil shortage. There is plenty of oil. Drilling in the ANWR would bring the price down maybe 15 cents a gallon,and is just a temporary fix.

Gas is high because speculators trading in oil futures have driven the price of crude up. IT's that simple.

And eventually,the oil is going to run OUT. It is NOT a renewable resource. WE need to concentrate on finding alternative methods of producing energy NOW instead of wasting billions of dollars and precious time looking for more places to drill.

The only people who will profit by more drilling are the oil companies,and oil future traders.And our oil-rich idiot president,of course. Anyone who thinks opening up the ANWR or for that matter offshore drilling,is living in a fantasy world based on what the oil companies want you to believe.

If we are a weaker nation,it is because for 7 years the President has had NO energy policy, laughable foreign policy,and has made both the country  hated around the world,and the office of President a joke.

Now,having said that...to the original poster...since when has the government ever told us the truth about anything.,.,.especially the present administration? If Geoge W was pinochio, his nose would stretch from washington to New York.

I believe if GW was Pinocchio his nose would skewer the moon. Same goes for the rest of his cronies. BannerJohn is right on track except for the fact that there are oil reserves that will last for centuries. Short memory my 2cts

everything I can find says oil reserves might last 40-50 years,and that is if the increases in demand stop NOW. Which isn't going to happen. Remember it only took about 75 years to reach the 'peak' of oil production...(the maximum rate of global petroleum production is reached, after which the rate of production enters terminal decline).

"World reserves are confused and in fact inflated. Many of the so called reserves are in fact resources. They’re not delineated, they’re not accessible, they’re not available for production ”

— Sadad I. Al Husseini, former VP of Aramco, October 2007.

"The Energy Watch Group (EWG) 2007 report shows total world Proved (P95) plus Probable (P50) reserves to be between 854 and 1,255 Gb (30 to 40 years of supply if demand growth were to stop immediately)."

Bottom line...we have used better than 50% of all oil reserves in the 100 years or so since automobiles became readily available. Demand has increased substantially, especially in China.

The amount of oil that is still out there will be lucky to last 2 generations,maybe 3.

I vote THIS guy for President............a good honest man!!! Can it be true!??

All this just irks me!  ;D

Our government don't care about us, like they claim.....or I wouldn't be in the situation I'm currently in.

Jenny

sorry i hope i didnt ruffle no ones feathers about the gas prices and the video

but i will tell the truth i will do less work steal more money from you tax payers take more vacations  raises taxes and vote my self a pay raise every month and lower your pay checks please vote for me for your next president  thank you ill even kiss the babies and shake your hand and smile to your face so please vote for me would any body  vote for me on this one nope but pple vote allthe time and believ what they say  and do the total opposite of what they say they r going to do

That's right Don, so in my opinion our options this year aren't good either way.

we are already in a depression. Most people don't realize it yet because they live on credit cards. When they max out,and the bills come due...they will know.

Guest gracewriter

Not so sure about that as I can still buy toilet paper. :)

Besides, there are still no tent cities yet.  But there are the beginning stages of bread lines. (the precursor)

Last month was the first time ever I had to pay most the bills with a credit card.  It felt TERRIBLE.  But we had to buy a new/used car that got better gas milage and it ate up all my bill money.  Now we have a car payment, but it's still cheaper than what we were paying for gas in the old car including feeding it gas. 

Our power company announced our bill is going up 16%.  Now that might not sound like much, but EVERYTHING costs more right now.  My state is leading in the country in inflation.  I couldn't believe the other day when I went to buy my regular creamer.  It was over $4.50!!  Say, what?!  I really don't want to give up drinking my two cups of coffee in the morning, but am seriously considering it.  Hum, creamer for my coffee or food for the kids?

Who would have thought it would get this bad this quick?

What's really scarey is watching my competitors (who I haven't even started competing with yet) sales TANK BIG TIME.

Ok, enough gloom and doom.  Again, this is why I try to stay away from the news, (as if they would actually tell me the truth anyway).  It really gets me twisted up.

But then when you look out your window everything looks normal and calm and I get more peaceful, but then wonder what it will be like if these things come to pass.  I really DON'T WANT to have to move in with my mother-in-law-from-hell!

OMG, I need a reality check, paranoia is starting to take over...  ;D

Nonabelle, Jenny, HELP!  I need you guys big time.  You're so soothing to the soul.

Guest gracewriter

I just figured out why we are not only paying our own national debt at the pumps, but those loans of 3rd world countries.  Totally sickening.

remember those 'stimulus checks' our idiot President is sending everyone? Do you know where the money came from? WE borrowed it...mostly from China.

Guest gracewriter

Doesn't surprise me because most everything we have to spend it on COMES FROM CHINA. 

So they knew they'd get their money back, because we're sending it right back to them, or we're sending it to the middle east by way of paying down our credit cards at them pumps!  America still looks like America, but if you look under her sheets, you won't recognize her.

Did you hear about the book that lady wrote about an entire year of her life trying to make regular purchases that were not made in china, and what all she went through?  It was unbeliveable.

I can't buy anything American made any more.  Wallmart is filled to the brim with items made in China.

And it really irks me that I can't even buy plywood at home depot that didn't come from there.  Have you no idea how much I would appreciate to advertise "American Made!"

...and what makes me MOST ashamed about the car we bought?  It's a HONDA!!! OMG!  So our stimulous check only took a few days to return to china on that car.  But now we are paying interest on it.

If only we had some courageous ungreedy  manufacturers in this country who are more concerned with protecting American intetersts than lining their pockets wtih more money than even God himself can spend while lowering the value of HUMAN BEINGS in other countries by paying them a buck a day.....who by the way were quite happy with just growing their own food and living a simple peaceful life before our manufacturers infiltrated their countries and forced them to work for slave wages and lowered their already seeming low standard of living...........

Ok, I need to get  a life.

Guest gracewriter

Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with me because I feel like I am the only one in the world who gets  P****d O*F or even cares about, or is even concerned about world politics and human rights.

Maybe there really is something wrong with me, because I have such a deep love and compassion for people who are getting screwed over around the world--including those of us who are getting screwed over by our own whimpy-ass polititians who don't have large enough testicles/other  to stand up for the people who graciously voted them into office.

On the one hand I am a patriot, meaning, I am both republican and democratic. I no longer buy into the fallicy of two seperate parties.  I belive in many things the republican's believe in, like a smaller government, etc. but more deeply belive in human rights as a staunch self-respecting democrate would and fairness without shoving my beliefs down other people's throats and making them LAW.

I guess they call that a populist.

For instance I would have voted for Ron Paul hands down had he not been so religious and wanted to throw women back into the stone age and back room abortionists.

Ok, too much thinkng here. Time to get ready for my birthday party tomorrow as I know nonabelle has already bought the party favors.

Grace, there is definitely NOTHING wrong with you.  You care so much for people and it really hurts to see what's going on all around us.

I think it's more the fact, many people don't want to see it happen, or just talking about it creates MORE stress and that doesn't help either.

I realize Americans need to stand TOGETHER and not seperate to make a difference.

Jenny

everything I can find says oil reserves might last 40-50 years,and that is if the increases in demand stop NOW. Which isn't going to happen. Remember it only took about 75 years to reach the 'peak' of oil production...(the maximum rate of global petroleum production is reached, after which the rate of production enters terminal decline).

"World reserves are confused and in fact inflated. Many of the so called reserves are in fact resources. They

mrs grace i did get ur email n thanks hun and also ive tried calling them idiots mortons media pple but they not interested but whatch what i do  like always i dont talk to the 5 bucks an hour person igo to the head honcho like always and get sh-t done  liek always  my family calls me the enforcer well 1 i get the job done no matter who i get fired well got 19 pple fired in one day not covering a major story  here in sampson county  north carolina a litttle boy saved a mexicans life but nothign was done uintil i called the head hoinchoes at the tv station and newspapers well got 19 of them fired  oops sorry about ur luck hows the unemployment line 

you can do for one u better do for others not just opne race but all  damn that sucks to be fired 

Guest gracewriter

mrs grace i did get ur email n thanks hun and also ive tried calling them idiots mortons media pple but they not interested but whatch what i do  like always i dont talk to the 5 bucks an hour person igo to the head honcho like always and get sh-t done  liek always  my family calls me the enforcer well 1 i get the job done no matter who i get fired well got 19 pple fired in one day not covering a major story  here in sampson county  north carolina a litttle boy saved a mexicans life but nothign was done uintil i called the head hoinchoes at the tv station and newspapers well got 19 of them fired  oops sorry about ur luck hows the unemployment line 

you can do for one u better do for others not just opne race but all  damn that sucks to be fired 

Thanks repo, but I think you wrote the wrong person as I didn't send you an email and I don't know what you are talking about.  But I'm sure whoever it was appreciates it and I'd like to know how this turns out, sounds interesting.

oh grap im sorry grace i appologize hun im sorry to you and to the group

john bill him for 5 hours pluse 1 hour for report writting and let me know

oops sorry dang on pop up pm messages  poping up all over the place sorry group for the reply about john sorry

hmmmmm to the person that asked me where i got this video at i forget where i found it  and now i dont see it on the forum/ group or i would give it to the media to show on tv

I am building a battery motor S10 right now !!

It will cost me about $4,500..Batteries...Motor... Wiring .....and regulator and misc....My brother is building one out of an old vw Bug... the est. Range is about 100 miles right now unless I sport out about $5000.00 just on the dry batteries ....(maybe later) ...

Range 100-120 miles on one charge... About 5 hours to full charge (add more batteries gets longer range but you cannot add more batteries which weighs your vehicle down that makes them discharge faster)

Speeds up to around 95 miles per hour !!!

and get about 500 charges per battery  Thats 50,000 miles before needing replacement... and batteries cost about $2,000 (I spend that 3 months in gas)

No oil ,,no gas,, no water... I am in the process to become non dependent on oil !!!!!

What can save us now is a light battery ,,that is cost effective... if I could find those I could drive from L.A. to New York on one charge!

I just find it funny when you have some people going out and buying 30-40 thousand dollars on new vehicles and you can build a top of the line battery operated one for $10,000. Just Amazing !!