Sign in to follow this  
palladinographics

stand does not fit my pcut

I just put together the stand which I bought with my cutter.  The stand goes together, but when i put the pcut on top of the stand, the screw holes do not line up....anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I followed all directions when putting the stand together.

Make sure the top brackets are mounted on the inside of the uprights.

ha ha, when my husband put our stand together and we put the cutter on so that he could screw in the screws lol, i had to lean and he had to push and screw. no joke. our holes didn't line up either.

FIREMALT, FIVESTAR, AND JOE ... STAY FOCUS! I KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE BUT I'M NOT RETYPING IT.

ha ha, when my husband put our stand together and we put the cutter on so that he could screw in the screws lol, i had to lean and he had to push and screw. no joke. our holes didn't line up either.

FIREMALT, FIVESTAR, AND JOE ... STAY FOCUS! I KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE BUT I'M NOT RETYPING IT.

You forgot to mention Terry.....

;D

LOL!!! I don tknow why Im in that list, Im just a little  ;D

and joe, hehe angel yeah right, ur just slick and quiet with urs, u too ken. lol

o Lord when slopchops read this i already know where it will go. :)

Guest fivestar
:) Now why would you have me on that list?  ;D  But now that you brought it up.  :);D ;D I did get a chuckle out of your post.

I had the same prob. I just new holes in the brackets (the holes that the screws for the stand go through). this basically spread the brackets apart. My rollers that hold the vinyl wouldn't fit & roll smoothly because of the original holes. It works now.

I had the same prob. I just new holes in the brackets (the holes that the screws for the stand go through). this basically spread the brackets apart. My rollers that hold the vinyl wouldn't fit & roll smoothly because of the original holes. It works now.

Good job! With a little brain power and a little effort, you can make most things fit one way or another.