I am in the midst of a job I need to finish by tomorrow, and NEED help. My cutter is just plain unresponsive! I open sign blazer. I get my image ready to cut, like i have done hundreds of times before... click on "cut" and... nothing. I switched out the usb cord. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. there is just no communication. I really need to get this job done asap and time is tickin away. Does anyone have any suggestions???  I have a laptop with Vista on it that I will install signblazer on and all that if need be... dont have my original serial number nearby but can probably find it in a frantic search lol

so, any suggestions?

Did you make sure your software ad the same port selected for the cutter than the device manager?

Guest sciondrgn

I had a heck of a time getting it to work on a laptop with vista..

I boot the laptop, open the cutter software and then plug in the USB cable and it works fine..

Also make sure your carriage is not on one of the red stopper buttons on the cutter

sorry bout my lack of response, ended up getting it fixed... well, actually, got a solution... hooked up my laptop and it worked cherry. So, Might have to switch over to my laptop instead...

thanks for the help anyways guys!!! ;D)

make sure in the setup screen before cutting that the port is set to the one the usb is setup for. Or com port and so on.