Sign in to follow this  
UltimateTeez

'bout a month now..

that I have my cutter for and I'm finally saying Hi(I can't seem to get myself away from the dang thing!).. I'm a stoner and a digitizer of embroidery so I find SB pretty simple so far.. the help and support on these boards is ovewhelming and hopefully I'll be able to contribute a bit some myself soon.. 

Welcome aboard UltimateTeez! Im glad you are as happy and "hooked on cutter" as we are. Show us some of your work, will you?

Joe

Welcome to the gaggle. I toyed with embroidery digitizing sometime back. If you can do that you can do anything. Looking forward to seeing some great stuff out of you in the future. BTW .. my toying ended badly .. too much learning curve for me.

thansk for the warm welcome everyone  :)

rebjr.. I wish I could help you learn it(I use Embird) but I'm not good of a teacher for complicated stuff like that.. I'm one of those hated pick it up and master it(did it with musical instruments when I was little).. I'll agree that it must be tough to learn especially for those that don't keep up on it when the programmers do the updates..

Joe.. nothing great yet.. mostly plain and boring stuff but I'll take a few pictures of what I have left(I gave away most of what I've made already)..

Suzy