nonabelle

TWO NEW TRI MIXED PUPPIES... CUTE!

hey everybody,

i went to a few yard sales on saturday and a lady was selling the cutest puppies.

they r triple mixed with shitzu, chihuaua, and beagle. ooh they r so pretty and tiny. they r 7 weeks old.

one is black and white name is mason and the girl is tan and white with green eyes and her name is nala.

i can't wait to see them grow. i curious to see what they turn out to be. they r adorable of course they r being house trained. i don't know if i will keep both for i already have a small house dog whose name is daisy. she's eight years old. of course she doesn't like them. she looks and leaves. haha. i just thought that was an interesting combination but they're so tiny and cute. everyone thinks they r the cutest. even people who don't really care for animals. no, i did't buy them she gave them to me, uh i don't buy things i have to feed. she understood. haha. but she was very picky about them. i gave her my number to check on them. she will be alright for i love dogs. but i understand her feelings cause i'm the same way. anyway i just thougt i would share that with u guys. i will post pics soon. this is going to be very interesting.

Hmmmmmmm I love dogs................................................................fried. ;D

Hmmmmmmm I love dogs................................................................fried. ;D

slopchops, did u have to go there? LOL well u won't get to fry these ;D

LOL we used to call those 'mutts' and people would beg you to take them for free.Now they are called 'mixed breed' and they cost money. Times certainly have changed. Looking forward to the pics.

Guest gracewriter

Waiting on pics....

Waiting on pics....

i will try to do them today. they r asleep right now. whew! they r a handful. been a while. Nala the girl is spoiled already. when she hears my voice or hear me moving she starts whining and crying for me to pick her up. they act just like babies. hehe mason wants to run everywhere. they r so small i really have to watch. they have already gotten stuck behind the dresser. LOL we had to move it (heavy as hell) to get them. :lol:

very cute! But I never saw an ugly puppy. If I lived on a farm in the country, I'd probably take in ever dog that I saw.

very cute! But I never saw an ugly puppy. If I lived on a farm in the country, I'd probably take in ever dog that I saw.

thanks banner,

i have seen some ugly puppies, and i love dogs. ooh honey not many but i have seen some.

LOL we used to call those 'mutts' and people would beg you to take them for free.Now they are called 'mixed breed' and they cost money. Times certainly have changed. Looking forward to the pics.

LOL, ur so right banner, she was selling them for 85.00 a piece. they r 7 weeks old, had not been wormed or had any shots and they were buying them. of course she had some beautiful ones some look like they will have the long hair. i already have one that has to be cut and that's one too many. so i opted for the short hair. one lady wanted to buy nala as if i wasn't standing there holding her. i was like ma'am she's not for sale. of course she acted as if she didn't hear me... long story short she was not happy with the seller, but o well.

Guest kenya

I hope that you are WAAAAAAAY far away from me.....

they are VERY ADORABLE & they would fit in perfect with my Basset Hound.

I have a farm in the country & they are tempting. But when I went out to feed the

horses last night, I discovered 3 kittens & their momma in the barn. So another dog is not in

my immediate future. :lol:

thanks banner,

i have seen some ugly puppies, and i love dogs. ooh honey not many but i have seen some.

My dear lady...the uglier they are,the cuter they are! It is only as they get older that the cuteness wears off.

thanks banner,

My dear lady...the uglier they are,the cuter they are! It is only as they get older that the cuteness wears off.

:lol: looking at it like that, ur right once again. i hope these stay cute. :lol:

I hope that you are WAAAAAAAY far away from me.....

they are VERY ADORABLE & they would fit in perfect with my Basset Hound.

I have a farm in the country & they are tempting. But when I went out to feed the

horses last night, I discovered 3 kittens & their momma in the barn. So another dog is not in

my immediate future. :lol:

/quote]

kenya, glad ur in florida,

everybody that sees them threaten to steal them especially nala. i have a niece who doesn't like dogs and she actually picked her up, played a while, notice the silence she had put nala in her purse! i was so tickled.

yes u have ur hands completely full. i feel for u girl. i also love horses, they r some of the most beautiful and graceful animals God has ever created.

thanks banner,

They will always be cute (and adorable) in your eyes. It's like children. Nobody thinks their own kid is ugly,even if they are.

:lol: looking at it like that, ur right once again. i hope these stay cute. :lol:

The worst thing about puppies is they grow up. :lol:

same things with kids too.

Those are good looking pups :huh:

Here's one of my girls  :lol:

ooh popeye, that baby has a huge head ;D man i wouldn't hand feed her :lol:. but she's precious :lol:.

Oh I Love Old English Bulldogs!  I've always loved smushy faced dogs.

Here is my old girls, a boxer and a husky/lab mix.

post-2248-12986520912903_thumb.jpg

post-2248-1298652092374_thumb.jpg