nonabelle

TWO NEW TRI MIXED PUPPIES... CUTE!

Oh I Love Old English Bulldogs!  I've always loved smushy faced dogs.

Here is my old girls, a boxer and a husky/lab mix.

nice looking dogs there, polar :lol:. i have a yellow lab. their coats r beautiful :lol:.

Hey popeye, What a looker she is!! Heres one of ours.

she is a looker :lol:. hehe, she's looking like, :lol: what r u doing to me. lol  cute!

Nonabelle... Morgan is 4 yo in the photo... here's her baby photo... you wouldn't feed her  :lol:

Polarkiss... I know what you mean, there's something about those smashed faces... good looking pups you have there!

Bulldogtees... that's an excellent looking bully you have there!! They are such great companions.. my wife and I call them our hairy kids :lol:

Like a proud papa... Morgan is the brown and white 4 yo

Tick is the black brindle, she's going on 13 yo

Ripley is the brown brindle, she's 6 yo in the photo, we got her about 6 months before we got Tick. Ripley passed away at 7 yo.. 

post-1245-12986520917891_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986520918496_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986520918883_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986520927633_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986520928034_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986520928351_thumb.jpg

post-1245-1298652095206_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986520968869_thumb.jpg

Beautiful dogs - I want one so bad, up here they go for about 1200-1500 a pup for bulldogs, pugs & mastiffs.  The boxer was a wedding gift 10 yrs ago.  Guess I will have to stick with pound puppies  :lol:

You may want to look into rescue animals... they need help and good homes. Lots of times they are very low cost and occasionally free...

We would like to have more but can't afford any more the vet bills  :lol:

Really cute puppies Sheila!!

The darker one seems to catch my eye more!! But give them both a hug and kiss from me.

Really cute puppies Sheila!!

The darker one seems to catch my eye more!! But give them both a hug and kiss from me.

ooh girl, the little joker gives me hell, i have mentally named him mufassa like from the lion king. nala the girl is doing so well with the house training, but him, omg, the other morning before i realized it i was running down the street in my night tee at 7:00. girl he likes to take off. but when i finally got him back, i was so pissed with him, i told me son to get him, before he becomes a purse. nala will stay and mind what i say if i guide her, they will cry to go out to do their business, nala goes out the door, and mason, aka mufassa, will fake me out and turn run the other way all while he is pissing. ooh, i am really not liking this it's been 8 years since i have trained. but if he doesn't improve him game, he's gonna be out doors. he's terrible he tries to hog all the food, he wants to bite, and hide behind stuff, this dog is a mess with his self. i really trying not to spank him but it's coming.

From my own experience, I have found girls easier to potty train, and IF you plan on keeping the boy, get him fixed as soon as the vet will do it, or he'll be marking his territory in your house.

I told my family already NO MORE SIDE SHOOTERS!!  ;D

Hang in there.

From my own experience, I have found girls easier to potty train, and IF you plan on keeping the boy, get him fixed as soon as the vet will do it, or he'll be marking his territory in your house.

I told my family already NO MORE SIDE SHOOTERS!!  ;D

Hang in there.

i know it, for the yellow lab was in the house until he did that S@$t. i love him he's been outside every since.

my husband wanted this little rascal, not me. he's cute, but i'm like u i prefer female dogs also and they r easier to train. i'm hanging but don't know how long, i really think he's a problem child. haha. that's gonna be OUTSIDE! ;D