Sign in to follow this  
sleeper

new decal

cool.... I dont know what it means but if you are selling them thats what matters... ;D

Wayne

Guest fivestar

lol Wayne, it means to start offshore oil drilling.  Very nicely done.

The way I look at it is, if they don't do it, we make a clean sweep and vote ALL incumbents out. They have had 35 years since the oil imbargo of the 70s to fix this and they haven't done a thing. Can you tell I am mad about this? ;D

Guest fivestar

Not really sleeper, tell us how you really feel about the situation.  ;D ;D ;D

Nice idea ... but, of course the money NOT to develop more homeland oil is much larger than the money to do so. Prices have not gone up because of a shortage of oil, not by a long shot. We have plenty of oil, the Arab States announced a couple of weeks ago an increase of 200,000 barrels a day to try and stop the rising oil prices.

But, it ain't rising because of any shortages OR because of OPEC.

It is rising because of what is called the "Enron Loophole" which opened the door for investors to buy up and control oil prices. Until, and only until, the "Enron Loophole" is closed petroleum products will continue to increase. So far all attempts to close the door on the EL have been defeated by a large majority.

Government by the loggyists, for the rich.

My nightly rant has run it's course ...........

Why involve government when the free market can do a much better job with far less red tape? Want to fix the speculators who are buying futures and helping to drive the price up? Simple: DRILL HERE - DRILL NOW.

The only reason these speculators can drive the price up is because they believe the future holds a HIGHER demand with a dwindling supply. We drill here, it will send a clear message that although demand may well go up, supply will increase as well. The bottom will fall out of that futures market.