Sign in to follow this  
mrdavid

would like to see link for this site

Hi I would like to know if you have any links so we could put on web sites like the T-shirt forum has.

Oh, I think they dont have them as USCutter have their own products, unlike tshirtforums. They are two different things as I see it, not sure tho.

Joe

Guest fivestar

David US Cutter would have to pay Rodney for advertising there then they could link from his site.  BTW, I "think" Rodney is courting them to try and get them to advertise.  I notice it in his posts.  ;D ;D ;D

Marcus I don't know what the costs are there but it probably wouldn't hurt to check it out, especially if you're going to be getting vinyl and such to sell.

yeah, because a few of us r members of that forum, and when they ask about a vinyl cutter we send them over here. fivestar is ur number one salesperson with others totally agreeing. u really might want to think about that.

Guest fivestar

Yeah Sheila you'd think I'd get some kind of cut wouldn't you?  I've probably sold more cutters for them then anyone who "works" there.  ;D ;D ;D  So if you see this Marcus, a nice new shiney Graphtec would look real nice in my shop.  ;D ;D ;D

No what I am talking about is to make one so if any one has A site they could put it on there site for free. Like what Rodney has done I have my own web site and I have link page that I would like to put some thing there to let people know about here. I have done it for Rodney and would like to do it for here.

can't u just copy link www.uscutter.com ? ;D  or this one: www.forum.uscutter.com

david just copy them and paste in ur profile on t shirt forum

the first link takes u the home page with store and all. the second link is directly to forum

hope this helps

Yeah Sheila you'd think I'd get some kind of cut wouldn't you?  I've probably sold more cutters for them then anyone who "works" there.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D  So if you see this Marcus, a nice new shiney Graphtec would look real nice in my shop.  ;D ;D ;D

i found uscuter through the t-shirt forum.  more than likely you i bet!!

Guest YHC

Hi I would like to know if you have any links so we could put on web sites like the T-shirt forum has.

I know I'm coming in on this topic almost a year late :thumbsup: but, I don't think mrdavid's idea was really understood. Plus I'm board at work and need something to talk about :thumbsup:

The idea that mrdavid was talking about is to have a (link to us) section or graphic that can be put on their own site to help promote or share sites they recommend to others. Most of the time it has a simple HTML code that the user can copy and paste on their site. You can see an example at my site by clicking  here: Link to us

By having other people add your link to thier site helps gain traffic and helps your search engine ranking if you have allot of sites linking to you.

Well, im off to see if I raise another topic thats been dead for a year :thumbsup: