RegisG

Hello

Hello all.  Been reading a lot of very helpfull information here on this forum.  I'm trying to decide on a vinyl cutter and software to buy.  I'm very versed in Corel(12) so that will be my main design/layout software.  I will primarily be cutting masks to airbrush the leatherwork that I do.  Could branch out into some form of signage. 

I'm thankful for monitored forums like this with friendly people and professional input. 

Thanks to all contributors and hope I can att help in the future.

Regis

Any of the cutters USCutter sells would fit the bill. I have the PCut and am happy with it. If you can afford it the Graphtec it the top of the line and a great buy.

welcome! With Corel, it shouldn't really matter which software you get. You can do the design in corel.All of the software will import and cut.

Welcome to the gaggle. I am a Corel 12 user as well, and have an LP24. I use SignCut software to cut with, it opens eps files saved from 12. I reckon SBE works as well but I had some issues with it, went to SignCut and never looked back.

All,

Thank you all for the welcome.  My PCUT is on its way here now.

nonabelle,

My grandaughter graduated from U of Memphis this year.  Next trip up to Memphis I drop by (if you have a shop).

Regis

All,

Thank you all for the welcome.  My PCUT is on its way here now.

nonabelle,

My grandaughter graduated from U of Memphis this year.  Next trip up to Memphis I drop by (if you have a shop).

Regis

cool, i don't have a store front but i have a shop. it's built out back of my house, soon will be using one of my bedrooms when my son graduates from the u of m too. i hope he's still moving. lol.