Beardown

A Video Section

I think you should make a new subject in the forum just for Videos .....

I would make a lot more Videos if there were a Section just for them ..knowing that they would not "DIE" in other forums...

Just an Idea

You could call it Video Intructions or something ?

Just my .02

:D Down

Yeah,,, Sounds good... But I dont know about me posting more videos...

The one you made screen printing is like by far ten times better than any that ive ever made.

Guest fivestar

Tater keep posting the videos I have learned a good deal from your videos.  Beardown you keep posting them too.

Thanks Tater and Five,

I actually put together memorial Videos .. also  if a parent wants  their childs life in 10 mins vids I make them up and burn them to DVD's.... Its not hard once you get the hang on it just a lil time consuming sometimes ....

There are plenty of video editing software out there.....

Though if you pay for it the better it will be ....

:D Down

Beardown,  i agree with your .02 worth  i think that video instructional tips would be appropriate and beneficial to the forum members.    how about it USCUTTER?  daniel t

Bear...loved the screen printing video but can't try it out till you post the video on how to build one. Anxiously awaiting that. I'm doing coroplast one at a time and I have one guy that orders 10 per order. Can't make money that way. Please....

It appears they listened.There is now a place to post videos. INSTRUCTIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS. Now, the mods need to move all of the videos already posted to there.