Abbitt

NEWW!!! I need help setting up my cutter!!!

Ok guys so i just got a CREATION PCUT, US Cutter. I think thats what it is called. Comes with sign blazer/06

So here is my problem. The instruction manual makes not one sense. I got all my cables hooked up and im using a usb and i have Windows Vista. I put in this blue disc it says to put in and it just pops up. Theres no file to run or anything. So i have no clue what to do there. Im installing Sign Blazer now. I dont know what to do and the little support thing was not one bit of help.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASE. I have no clue how to set this thing up!!!!!

Unplug the USB cable from the computer. Install SignBlazer. Plug the USb cable back in. Check your Device Manager under the Ports category to see which COM port the USB has been assigned. Go to Cutter, then Setup in SBE, and select the Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL as the cutter and the correct COM port for the Output Device.

When you install the SignBlazer software it usually installs the USB driver as well, so most of the time you do not even need the blue CD.

Hello;

Like Abbitt, I also just received my ct 630 pcutter.  I am having problems with getting the computer to talk to the cutter.  I have tried using both cables, usb and the other one, with no luck.  I have tried every thing listed in the forums but have still not been able to get the computer to talk to the cutter.  Only once did the cutter react and that time it shot the vinyl out one end of the cutter and sent the knife to the far end of the galaxy.  Can some one please help me.  I have been working on this since last Friday. 

Thanks