Sign in to follow this  
tonico

Material Holder

Hi

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this but here it goes. I bought a cutter from your Ebay auction

item # 120272224650.

It just arrived.  In the auction description it says " (Table-top material holder is included - Vinyl roll pictured is not included).

Well no material holder anywhere to be seen. Was I supposed to get two boxes and FedEx lost one or was this an oversite on your side and never shipped it.

Thank you for your attention

Tony Cortez

It should be a small black plastic frame ans some wheels. If I remeber right you have to snap it together. I hardly even use mine.

As BK said... it's a black plastic frame about 10" x 10" with rollers at one end. You slide it under the lip on the back side of the cutter, and put your roll of vinyl on the rollers... then you can have a continueous feed.

You do need to put it together, and it shoudl be broken down with bubble wrap around it. If you did not get one, then we would be happy to ship you one.

Ken

No, I did not receive it. All I got in the big box was the cutter itself and a small box with the CDs, cables,etc.

Please do ship me one.

Thank you

Tony

Hi.  I am new to this forum.  It appears I am not the only one that did not receive a material holder with my pcut.  I would also like to know how many software disks are supposed to come with the plotter, a ct 630.  I received only one disk.  I will probably be making posts to some of the other subjects as well, I am having a number of issues.

If you did not receive your material holder, just let me know your order number or eBay item number so I can lookup your account and get one ont he way to you.

The PCut shoudl come with a Blue Creation CD which has your drivers on it, ignore everything else on that disk. You should also get a SignBlazer or Flexi CD, or if you got SignCut X2, a bundle registration code with no CD.

Hi I was the winner of item # 300232296640.  It is a very nice looking machine, now If I could only get it to work.  He He

We will ship you the missing material holder right away. Send me a PM with your phone number if you need help setting up the cutter to communicate with your computer.