Sign in to follow this  
midwaste

Anybody else having problems tracking over long distances?

...Cuz you shouldnt.

120" long, did several of these tonight.  This thing never ceases to amaze me, and its almost made a believer out of the wife!

14ky2c5.jpg

Cheers,

LJ

Guest fivestar

Very nice.  I am gonna try my laserpointer on a big job I've got coming up and see how it tracks.

Cool. The LP is a great machine. My only tracking problems have been when I put the vinyl in crooked ;-(

I have figured out that if once you get you vinyl straight and do your cutting  before you take that vinyl out make some small notches on each side that line up some where on your machine.then next time you use that role just line up your notches to your point again and it will be straight.do this everytime and it makes the role straight every time.I have no idea weather anyone else does this but it works great

Guest fivestar

Not that is a brilliant idea.  Damn I wished I would of thought of that.  :thumbsup:

I've done cuts 23.8 inches wide and 20 feet long on a 24" wide roll of vinyl without a problem.

As another poster said, just make sure the vinyl is straight :lol:

i dont have a cutter yet but im going to get one.. how do you make sure your vinyl roll is cut at 90 degree angle so you know it will be straight?