Sign in to follow this  
showaride

cheapest place to get heat transfer vinyl and t-shirts

Trying to do t-shirts, looking for a place to get a couple of yards of vinyl to try it out and a place to get t-shirts for dirt cheap.

Thanks for the help.

Do a search, there a few topics on where to get t shirt vinyl and t shirts.

I get mine locally so I cant help.

Joe

Guest fivestar

I actually recommend multicut heatpress vinyl from www.jotopaper.com as it comes in 20" width compared to 15" Thermoflex plus.

I actually recommend multicut heatpress vinyl from www.jotopaper.com as it comes in 20" width compared to 15" Thermoflex plus.

u can also get 20' thermoflex from the paper ranch. stahls has 20" rolls of vinyl and they also sell by the yard

good luck.

Guest fivestar

Nonabelle I like multicut.  ;D ;D ;D  I actually never used Stahls' vinyl but my competition does and I think multicut and thermoflex looks a feels alot better.  I guess that's why I never tried it.

I knew there was some place you had posted that sold Thermoflex in 20" width but I couldn't remember where it was.  :thumbsup:

Nonabelle I like multicut.   ;D ;D :thumbsup:  I actually never used Stahls' vinyl but my competition does and I think multicut and thermoflex looks a feels alot better.  I guess that's why I never tried it.

I knew there was some place you had posted that sold Thermoflex in 20" width but I couldn't remember where it was.   ;D

fivestar, i know u do ;D. ;D too expensive for me :- :'(. and fivestar i know u love multicult ;D. and fivestar have u thought about being a distributor for them :-. maybe u could do better on the prices. i have not used multicult so i don't know how it feels :-. but i do like thermoflex plus and eco film from imprintables.

Guest fivestar

They've got a warehouse about 60 miles away from me so they probably wouldn't have me as a distributor :thumbsup:  Though I could ask ;D  I still don't know why they would of given you that price, it is cheaper then you said in the one thread.

They've got a warehouse about 60 miles away from me so they probably wouldn't have me as a distributor ;D  Though I could ask ;D  I still don't know why they would of given you that price, it is cheaper then you said in the one thread.

me either, on yesterday someone called me from there and left a message something about being that i'm a new customer they would see if they could do better on the prices :- i was like WTF is really going on. i have not called them back yet but that sounds jacked up to me. :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Email Lois at loiscarlson@jotopaper.com and ask her for pricing.  That's my sales rep and she's very helpful.

Can anyone tell me a generic price to charge for a one color both front and back tee shirt price. I furnish tee shirt and apply  transfer vinyl to tee shirt. I have a YMCA that wants vinyl cut tee shirts done for the baseball teams

Thanks

Allen

Can anyone tell me a generic price to charge for a one color both front and back tee shirt price. I furnish tee shirt and apply  transfer vinyl to tee shirt. I have a YMCA that wants vinyl cut tee shirts done for the baseball teams

Thanks

Allen

what color is the shirt. what sizes r u working with and how many :lol:

From the website it looks like multicut from jotopaper is over $52 compared to a little under $40 for thermoflex.  Is this correct?

Guest fivestar

That is correct, but that's for 6 yrds of multicut and it's 20" wide.  Most of my designs are 9"-9.5" wide so I can get 2 designs in that width whereas thermoflex and most others I can only get 1 since theirs is only 15" wide.  That saves me ALOT of $$$$$.