arab

WINPCSIGN 3 COLOR NUMBER

Hi Tater or anybody,i have been ask ed to do a race car # in 3 colors and i havent done his yet.i know how to outline it but dont know how to get the second outline.i tried to type in another # and then enlarge it and put the other # on top of it and it looked really bad.any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance stan

When you goto put an outline in, there is a box that says 'number' change that to the number of outlines that you want.  On my WinPCSign, It does not have an option to change the color of each outline individually.  So this is the way that I do it if i really need them colored on the screen.

Type in your number, goto outline, select 2.  (looks like just a thicker outline right now)

goto view>wireframe... and then you will see the double outline, or in the cutting control panel.

goto shape (if you really need them colored on your screen) and then select change to bezier curves, and then you can select each outline and change the colors.  *rember, this is layers now, and if you get lets say the background outline covering your foregrownd numbers, just right click on it and click 'to back'... This is more for visual purposes and it will cut the same regardless of where the layer is placed on your screen.

Hope this helps