Sign in to follow this  
jmoney

Two color lettering

Can someone walk me thru the proccess of how to cut two color lettering alls i want is like red withh black outline.  Thanks Jason

Go to the text function and create your text.

Select your text.

Select manupulate + Expand/Outline/Inline

Check the Outline and Keep Original buttons

Set your thickness and click OK. (Leave offset at zero)

Ok this could be a dumb question but when u put it together do you do them dry or wet

If I lay them on top of each other on the application tape (for a decal to ship) I will use dry. If I apply them one layer at a time to a vehicle or banner, then it depends on the size. If it is small I will use dry if it is larger I will wet apply both layers.

It all depends on the size and the way your applying it. When I apply to a vehicle in layers the first layer goes down dry unless the surface has too many compound curves etc, then the next go wet using clear application tape. The clear makes it much easier to register the top layers. When pre-assembling to be applied one piece, best to use clear backer and clear tape wet. My 2cts

For some helpful videos, go to youtube, and search for layering vinyl decal etc.

THANNKS for the post.  Brain dead tonight & could not remember how to outline.  Getting old I guest.