i am assembling the stand for my p-cut cutter, i have two 4" aluminum flanges with short tube that is slotted with "o" rings. where do they go?  :thumbsup:

duke

Most people don't even use them, but instead, put their roll of vinyl on top of the two rollers. If you were to put one of the roller through the middle of the roll of vinyl, then the little silver disks would go on the outsides of the roll to keep it from moving side to side.

thanks ken, i am  newbie and will probably be stressing out soon, trying to get cutter working :thumbsup:

earl

No need to stress, it will only make things more difficult. Once you get the hang of it, you will kick yourself for getting upset while learning. Just excersise some patience, and with time, you will be cutting like a pro. Ask anyone on this site....

:thumbsup:

I dont use them........I just put the roll on top.......when I put the rod through the roll, it unrolled the vinyl on the floor every other time  :'(

I actually saw a single roller cutter on ebay. Don't remember the brand. Anyone know the one I'm referring to?

Using a single roller is old school. Stick the inserts into the roll, slide the bar through and drop it into the brackets. Don't miss it accept for the fact it was tractor fed and no drifting possible of the vinyl and an articulating blade.

Only you can keep your vinyl straight by running it back and forth manually till you have it adjusted

Only you can keep your vinyl straight by running it back and forth manually till you have it adjusted

Ditto

thanks guys, i found that out. :D;D ;D  :o:thumbsup:

regards duke