Sign in to follow this  
Knobhill

New movie

Doesn't look like it's even worth renting on DVD... looks too cartoon-ish from the trailers.

I didnt see the prior one and I dont think I will see this one. I think like firemalt. When he transforms or convert or whatever, it looks like you are playing playstation.

JC

I might rent it when it comes out on DVD, the problem I have is I'm use to the series and the movie appears quite different from that!!

Glad to hear you liked it though.

Jenny

I might rent it when it comes out on DVD, the problem I have is I'm use to the series and the movie appears quite different from that!!

Glad to hear you liked it though.

Jenny

Ohh Jenny - you're starting to show your age if you remember the original series. rotfl2.gif

I don't know if I'll see this version of Hulk either. The last one sucked. Isn't that a total slam to last movie producers that a few years later there's another Hulk movie (that's not considered a sequel - because who would waste money seeing another bad Hulk movie)?

Although, you really can't deny the box office cash.

At least this one adds to the original story and not try to completely reinvent it. Look at the quality and volume of new movies today, is this one so bad?

You have to see it. Don't go by the trailers. I don't like trailers, they are misleading.

Actually, when renting a movie or going to a movie. 9 out of 10 times trailers can tell you exactly what the movie is going to be like. 

I saw You Dont mess with the Zohan and the funny parts were all in the trilers. So watch the trilers.

Joe

Joe, really?? Oh that stinks...it looks so funny!  Oh well put another on the rent list only!!  :)

Thanks for the heads up.

Jenny

I'm planning to. I've been following Pixar and can't wait to see it. They've been 10 of 10 from day one.

Incredible Hulk 7 out of 10. Much better than the last one.

Get Smart 9 out of 10. This movie was awesome. Definitely worth seeing in theaters.

I want to see Wall E, it looks like it will be a good one.

Saw Wall E yesterday.

It was pretty funny for the first 1/2, then turned to action the second 1/2, with an underlying love story throughout the entire movie. I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10. Not a "must see" movie, and borderline to go see it at the movies or wait until it's on DVD.

Thanks for the update Firemalt,  I guess I'll wait for the DVD to come out.  It doesn't take half as long as it use to, to go from the big screen to the rental store.

Jenny

The fiancee wants to go see "wanted" next week, so I'll post a review on that afterwards.  :huh:

I saw wanted last week. I have mixed thoughts about it. There was a lot of action, but the plot was a little chunky to me. Angelina kicks butt! Everytime I see one of her movies, I want to run out and kick some @ss gunman.gif. Hahahaha. How can any woman not feel empowered by some of her characters... I mean c'mon - Laura Croft rocks! I even have a "Tomb Raider" gun (HK USP 9mm).

If you like action, then big screen would be best. I don't know if it would've been worth the $9 for general admission they charge here, but I had some gift certificates that I used, and that made it totally worth while. I love Angelina Jolie in action flicks, so I'd probably buy it on DVD when it's released, but I don't know if I would splurge for the Blu-Ray.

I'd give it two-thumbs up! 2thumbup.gif

That's exactly why she wannts to see it, lol.

I would imagine this would be the same for guys and the movie 300.  :huh:

let us know what both of you think about the movie.