Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

nothing for sale?

I just went to the US cutter ebay store,and it is empty...0 items for sale.Never saw that before. is something going on? Anyone know?

I saw that on the Selltopia site..but I usually go to the US Cutter site and I have never seen it empty before.That's where I got my cutter.

Marcus said something to me the other day about reworking the site.I guess that's what they're doing.He didn't say what he was doing to it.He just said he was thinking of changing it up.

Billy is right on this.  We have been using two different backend softwares.  Uscutterdirect.com and the uscutter ebay ID are run on the Zoovy e-commerce platform.  Zoovy has been far from ideal, but we ran some auctions through just to see how well it would work in production.  I have decided that I will probably switch to another solution, so we have stopped using Zoovy for eBay auctions.  It is my intention to settle on one solution and run all auctions through one eBay ID in the future.  Unfortunately, it is taking longer than I expected, and we are still working on it.  So for the time being, all auctions are being run through the selltopia userid.