JoeCamaro

This forum really is the best.

I just joined a t shirt forum from Spain. I just wanted to see how people from other parts of the world are doing shirts and what styles they are working on, etc. I posted in Members intruductions yesterday, its been read 14 times and no one has even said hello.

In other forums I see Introduction posts with 2 replies or 3 replies.

It seems people here are the friendliest ever.

Joe

I agree Joe.  I belong to several other forums and only one of them even begins to compare with this one when it comes to friendliness, information and the willingness to help someone out.  I don't post all that often hear, but read the forum a couple times a day, and when I have posted, I've always received quick and friendly responses.

yeah, this forum is the best. some forums u have to wait days for an answer on here. Bam! ur getting some kind of answer whether it is to help u or lead u in another directions. the answers here r honest and reliable too. i love it. ;D:lol:;)

I just joined a t shirt forum from Spain. I just wanted to see how people from other parts of the world are doing shirts and what styles they are working on, etc. I posted in Members intruductions yesterday, its been read 14 times and no one has even said hello.

Joe

we are friendly...but mostly,we just don't have anything else to do. :lol:

Guest fivestar

Joe quit sucking up and tell us what you want.  :lol:;);D

A 1969 Z28 Camaro if you are kind enough.  ;)

Well I went back to that other forum and there was a post about the inkjet transfer process (which is really simple) and it had no response, when I looked at the date it said it was posted May 4th  :lol: Crazy huh?

Guest fivestar

A 1969 Z28 Camaro if you are kind enough.  ;)

Well I went back to that other forum and there was a post about the inkjet transfer process (which is really simple) and it had no response, when I looked at the date it said it was posted May 4th  :lol: Crazy huh?

No problem Joe, here you go.

69_camaro_z28.jpg

Guest kenya

There is no other forum like this one.....

all the guys & gals are great here!!!!

Guest Terry

Joe

Got that right..... :lol:

Joe, it's not a '69 but it looks close. Sorry but it's the best I could do.

post-1657-1298652061993_thumb.jpg

the only other forum i have been involved with that even comes close, is the sprinter-source forum for sprinter van owners. these clandestine groups are drawn together because of a lack of general knowledge about a specific subject. sniff "wipes tears from wet cheeks" kinda chokes me up just thinking about it. but raelly folks, you are the best. :lol: each and everyone of you is what really makes the difference. pat yourselves on the back. ;)

bb

Hey Jay that one is great too!

In fact, I could own one of each generation Camaro  :lol: (if I had the money of course).