txturbo

New guy

Hello.....just ordered my cutter yesterday. Can't wait for it to show up. I do automotive restorations and I've ordered stripe kits in the past that just weren't very good fitting. I just installed a set on one of my cars and don't like the way it was done, so I decided to just make my own.

Guest fivestar

Welcome txturbo, you're gonna find ALOT of uses for your new machine.

Welcome, you think you will just use it for that, but yes, there are 1001 uses for it, gratz on the new cutter.

Wayne

I have lots of other uses for it, but as far as the IRS is concerned......its only for business related use.

thanks everyone....now I need to score some vinyl and transfer tape so I can get started when it arrives.

Welcome to the site...

Yes, get the vinyl, app tape, and tools enroute to your place asap, cause it really sucks to have a cutter sitting on the table with no material to cut, lol.

Where are you in TX?

Guest kenya

Welcome TXTURBO.....

You'll be hooked the first time you cut -lol.

And this is the best place to be.

Welcome to the site...

Yes, get the vinyl, app tape, and tools enroute to your place asap, cause it really sucks to have a cutter sitting on the table with no material to cut, lol.

Where are you in TX?

I'm just southwest of Houston, in Rosenberg.

cool.....wheres the best local place to get supplies? Is there some place on the west side of Houston?

Closest place for you, that I currently know of would be Fellers(south location), which is a few blocks southeast of the Astrodome.

Be careful turbo..... this forum is known to suck people away from friends, loved ones, hobbies, and so on......

WELCOME to the Forum !